tattoos and piercings

Options
i know this has probably been done before but i cant find the topic...

have you got any tattoos or piercings?

would you like any/more?

post photos :)

Replies

• bry_all01
    bry_all01 Posts: 3,100 Member
    Options
    2 tattoos, want one more - photos in my photos
  • emilyajones
    Options
    Cant find the photo at the moment but I have a rose tattoo on my left foot in memory of my nanny.
    I do want more- but sadly when I can afford them :(!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    Tats, have 2 (paw print on my left shoulder, Pegasus on my right), want more. Piercings, 4 in each ear, don't want more!
  • drvvork
    drvvork Posts: 1,162
    Options
    Love the piercings - no tattoos... scars have better stories and you can't change the truth. I never got a tat in fear that in a time I would want to change it... I can do that with piercings. :happy:
  • supergirlsu
    Options
    I've my Tongue pierced my ears too. I have 3 tattoos (technically 4 as the one on my back was 2 separate ones combined together)
    Will find some pics to add.

photo.php?fbid=157281888255&set=a.35131428255.43220.503523255&type=1
    This one is on my left wrist

photo.php?fbid=74075613255&set=a.35131428255.43220.503523255&type=1
    first part of back tattoo (my very firs tatt)

photo.php?fbid=451274789351&set=t.503523255&type=1
    Best photo at the moment I can find of my completed back tatt

photo.php?fbid=10150433758250088&set=t.503523255&type=3
    Adapted song lyrics on my right arm. These words help me with my daily struggle.

Can't work the pics so on my left wrist I gave a shooting star with angel wings with 4 smaller stars following (a memorial tattoo) on my right arm (underside) I gave written "you have to know the dark to know the light when it comes" and on my back I gave angel wings with stars and music notes going down my spine
  • harajuku_lu
    Options
    I have a tattoo and piercings :) And I want more of both!

Piercings:
    2 x 16mm flesh tunnels
    2 x additional lobe piercings
    1 x tragus
    1 x rook
    1 x tongue
    1 x lip

Tattoo:
    Half sleeve

I have no idea how to post pictures but will try to add one to my photos :)
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Three tattoos, just ears and naval pierced.

Definitely want more tattoos, but I'm as holy as I want to be. :wink:
  • Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I go back and forth between wanting snakebites...I would want tiny little diamond studs :) My ears are double-pierced...and I have one tattoo (See profile pics) nothing crazy.

I don't know if I would look good with snakebites or not though lol

188397_1732100435885_1639741629_1684256_520385_n.jpg
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    14 tattoos.
    12 piercings - 4 in earlobes, 1 cartiledge, rook, tragus, nipples, navel, nose and neck.
  • nikirushka
    Options
    Neither. Wouldn't have peircings - just can't go with holes where holes weren't before LOL!

But I will get a tattoo (one of my weight loss aims). Wolf paw prints up my spine, one for every dog I've had - small so I can add to it as and when I get more dogs in the future.

I've had 10 already so they will need to be small!!
  • DannyMussels
    DannyMussels Posts: 1,842 Member
    Options
    I have video of my nipples getting pierced when I went sub 200lbs.

n500843481_850211_7444.jpg
  • krissy_pooo
    krissy_pooo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    just got a tattoo yesterday! its persian writing on the back of my neck. it says beauty... i don't know how to upload pics!
  • supergirlsu
    Options
    Ok my pics don't seem to want to work lol
  • andlovesaidn0
    Options
    had 8 piercings
    now just have

1x navel
    2x each lobe

no tats yet
  • harajuku_lu
    Options
    Hopefully this will work, it's my first photo upload attempt.

1st tattoo from the back and the front :)

IMG00199-20110925-2118.jpg

IMG00198-20110925-2117.jpg
  • harajuku_lu
    Options
    Epic fail, sorry :embarassed:
  • LisaCFSF
    LisaCFSF Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Yep, there is already a thread re: tats. I have 2 tattoos and a total of 7 piercings (2 in cartilage) in my ears and 1 in navel; used to have a couple more...
  • Apryl546
    Apryl546 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    I have 1 tattoo.
    As for piercings I've had my lobes done 3 times, 2 helixes, 1 industrial, 1 lip, and my lobes have been stretched to 8mm.

When I reach 30 pounds lost I'm going for another piercing. I'm leaning towards conch or tragus.
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    I have 3 tattoos, stars and swirls on my wrist, hot pink butterfly on the top of my back and ive got a little pattern on the side of my left hand. Ive also got my nose peirced - had it done 2 years ago. I dont regret it, i love my little yellow smiley face nose stud :), i used to have my ears peirced, i had them done when i was 9, i had to take them out about 2 years ago as i brought some earings from Claire's Accessories and they caused my ears to swell up and get infected =/ soo i had to take them out and leave them to close! Im hopeing to get the top of my ear pierced soon tho :) oooo n i want my tongue pierced! :D
  • Peque1130deleted
    Options
    14 tattoos.
    12 piercings - 4 in earlobes, 1 cartiledge, rook, tragus, nipples, navel, nose and neck.

WoW!!! lol

I have a back tattoo and my tongue pierced...still able to use the ring but havent in a while...have considered getting nipples pierced...will wait and see...:wink:

Tat.jpg