Almased?

Options
Has anyone tried this? I keep reading about it but dont know anyone that has tried it?

Replies

• StefThi
    StefThi Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I've tried it and it seemed to me like an absolute miracle drink. Three shakes a day (or 6 half ones if you need to trick yourself into getting more than you actually get ;) actually kept me full and satisfied! I couldn't believe it either but i had no cravings, no hunger, and best of all i felt so healthy, alert, strong, and energetic!

I have done it with just the drinks for about a week and had great success.... the drop in weight (even though it is mostly water ect) is a great encouragement. I just felt like all the puffiness was gone... and that made me strong to carry on...I went back to eating food though because I just love it too much!

Even though I do a "normal" diet now, low fat, trying to eat under 1400kcal a day, the drink is still a part of it! On work days I eat normal meals morning and evening and take a drink to work for lunch. It keeps me going throughout the day so i can concentrate on the important things... it is also really good for mornings where you are in a rush

so it is a great meal replacement whether you fully commit to it or just have it as a little helper.... (you can even have it as a little help on those days where you just can't seem to stop eating and always feel hungry.... just have like 1/4 or 1/2 a drink and your problems will be gone...)

it's also really good because it is so high in protein....

(if you decide to try it, one tip: it tastes horrible with water! I found it great with 100ml water and 100ml light soy milk!)