How many calories on a cheating day?

One's in a while all of us has cheating day.
Today I had mine. I had almost 3000 kcal.
I was wondering how many calories do you eat on your happy day! Do you log it ? Or no?
:drinker: :noway:

Replies

• Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    i don't have structured cheat days per se but have had over 7k cals during my cut, when i went out to a restaurant
  • Yesterday was my cheat day ... i had about 1700 and yes I logged it.
    03258 Posts: 60
    UHM....I"m having one today and I'm not logging...LOL...not that that is a good idea...I"m just saying...:-)
  • surfrgrl1
    surfrgrl1 Posts: 1,464 Member
    I have a splurge meal every Friday. I go ahead and log it, figure I'd might as well, I'm trying to be honest with myself.. i imagine going over by 1000 could be very possible for me for that day. I ate out last Friday and didn't know how many calories it was, and just threw 10,000 on my log for the heck of it. After all, Saturday was a new day!
  • mermx
    mermx Posts: 976
    I dont really have a cheat day...just Sunday I go out for lunch with my Dad and I prob over eat by 500- 600 cals.
  • akaChuck
    akaChuck Posts: 233 Member
    I end up logging my cheat days so I can be motivated to stay on track the rest of the days. Otherwise I think that my cheat day "wasn't too bad" and I can eat like that more and more often...brings back bad eating habits for me!
  • My cheat days are very rare, although I just had two almost back to back. My cheat days usually consist of drinking mixed drinks, so... yeah. I feel like it's okay, since I'm a horrible (but healthy) eater and usually only consume 750 calories a day. Whenever I drink, I get like 1,200 or just a tiny bit above my actual calorie intake.

Still so many carbs/sugar from drinking! I always feel super guilty the next day. I wish I wouldn't, though, because it's worth it when I have fun.
  • RuthAne
    RuthAne Posts: 130
    A cheating day for me would be 1400-1600 calories and yes, I log it.
  • Megan2Project
    Megan2Project Posts: 351 Member
    I went over on Friday by 600 Cals. It was my huband and I's anniversary :) Yes I logged it.

I want to be honest with myself so that I can have the best chance at succeeding. I won't call mine a cheat day, because that implies that I did something wrong, but I will call it a splurge day. Now I know how much I need to make up the rest of the week, or won't be surprised by he scale not moving or whatever.

I also planned ahead by working out that day before hand, and monitoring very closely what else I had to eat!

AND yesterday I burned enough extra cals to cover it :)