now that has NEVER happened

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
I went out with my best friend jason to a bar last night and for the first time i thought i looked kinda cute, and apparently so did some of the guys in the bar cause i turned some heads!!! That has never happened to me. I am used to getting snickers for being "the big girl". Jason saw this one guy wouldnt stop staring at me and wanted us to leave before something happened and we were walking out and made a comment about how I get mens attention. I happy cause like I said I am used to being viewed as unattractive. I had to share my first time ever thing!!!

Replies

• FitJoani
    Options
    I went out with my best friend jason to a bar last night and for the first time i thought i looked kinda cute, and apparently so did some of the guys in the bar cause i turned some heads!!! That has never happened to me. I am used to getting snickers for being "the big girl". Jason saw this one guy wouldnt stop staring at me and wanted us to leave before something happened and we were walking out and made a comment about how I get mens attention. I happy cause like I said I am used to being viewed as unattractive. I had to share my first time ever thing!!!
  • The_Crazy_Redhead
    Options
    i can't wait till i turn 21 mom and i apparently are gonna go to a bar every once in awhile
  • nicolet04
    nicolet04 Posts: 830
    Options
    thats awesome!!!! u r hott!!! when u have that confidence, it shows!!! congrats!!!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,019 Member
    Options
    hmmmm. Jason is jealous?? Did you get the *staring* guy's phone number?? Congrats. You look awesome!
  • FitJoani
    Options
    oh no way jason is gay he just didnt want to get into any sticky situations. he had a gf or a wife with him, and wanted us to hurry out. he even told his boyfriend about it
  • The_Crazy_Redhead
    Options
    i'd probably get all the older (like 30+) guys staring at me. I keep getting asked out by guys way older than me lol