Hi.. Completely New Here

Options
I just wanted to say hello. I am looking to support and be supported. I am a 49 yr old woman that desperately wants to lose 28 lbs... I know that I can do it, but only with support. I'm pretty good on diet, but need to incorporate more exercise into my day... Exercise is not that easy for me...

I hope everyone is doing well this Sunday Evening.. :smile:

Replies

• Miggy52
    Miggy52 Posts: 164
    Options
    Hi Misty walking is good....start out small and work your way into the exercising...I go to curves 2-3 times a week and zumba classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays....and gradually working my way into walking more than what I have..was out today a lovely sunny day here..
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    Hi Misty. Welcome! You've come to a good place. Valuable tools at your fingertips and many nice, supportive people. Feel free to add me, if you like. :flowerforyou:
  • puppywalker
    puppywalker Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome Misty! This is a great site and everyone is really supportive. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • peaceinside
    Options
    Hello Misty,
    Welcome, I have only just started this 4 days ago and have only just begun to use all the tools and wonderful things this site has to offer. And from what I can tell there is a great and supportive community here. One thing I am doing for me, is to spend time on me and make that a priority, no matter what that might be. Just make time for you. :flowerforyou:
  • butterfly81106
    Options
    Welcome! This site is the only real solution I have found to work for me. I can always use encouragement too. Feel free to add me as your friend and Good Luck!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck on your weight loss journey!! You will find lots of encouragement, support and amazing people on here. It is a great community to be a part of!!