Hello There.....

Options
Hi everyone....I am new to this website but I am extremely happy already and I just started saturday, Having the app on my phone makes this site all the more convient. To introduce myself I am a young vibrant loving mom of 1 and starting my new career (3 months ago). I have ben struggling with weight the better half of my young life but I have learned eating right is 80% of the concept of losin weight. So I am exciting about losing 15 lbs before this year end and having you all to help me on this journey

Replies

• kimmy0811
    kimmy0811 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This is absolutely my favorite website/iphone app! The key point is to stay dedicated and before you know it, you will reach you goal weight!!
  • fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck on your weight loss journey!! You will find lots of encouragement, support and amazing people on here. It is a great community to be a part of!!
  • DedicationPays
    DedicationPays Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    :smile: Thanks alot you guys.....Im still learning how to use the site so Im just seeing this lol....but I thank you for your support because its well needed....I hoping to falling in you all's footsteps to getting this weight off and my confidence UP!!!:smile: