Unmotivated

Options
So I had this whole plan today. Wake up, work out and get my "to do" list of homework done. Well, now I've got all of my homework done, except for 30 pages of reading. But I just can't find that motivation to walk the block to my school gym! :noway: I have lost 15 pounds since I've started trying again and have kept it off. I have been doing really good with the eating, but just can't seem to muster up the confidence to leave the safety of my room to get my rear to the gym! I know I'll feel better afterwards, but yet, I'm frozen. And I really need it since I had a lot of food yesturday, and frankly sit around ALL day in classes and then in my room doing hours and hours of homework. AHHHH. It is so frustrating to KNOW you NEED somerthing and even WANT it, but just can't seem to DO IT.

Replies

• GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    So I had this whole plan today. Wake up, work out and get my "to do" list of homework done. Well, now I've got all of my homework done, except for 30 pages of reading. But I just can't find that motivation to walk the block to my school gym! :noway: I have lost 15 pounds since I've started trying again and have kept it off. I have been doing really good with the eating, but just can't seem to muster up the confidence to leave the safety of my room to get my rear to the gym! I know I'll feel better afterwards, but yet, I'm frozen. And I really need it since I had a lot of food yesturday, and frankly sit around ALL day in classes and then in my room doing hours and hours of homework. AHHHH. It is so frustrating to KNOW you NEED somerthing and even WANT it, but just can't seem to DO IT.
  • shemricquick
    Options
    I understand! We all have our tough days. I like what the little guy says on the wii fit...."beat the fat" when you are boxing! It makes you feel like you are beating your fat up.....try to think of working out at beating up that fat b/c it makes you so mad! :laugh:
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
  • GrnEyz
    GrnEyz Posts: 360
    Options
    Yay I feel SO great now. I got off my rump, took a deep breath and went to the gym. It was busy (well, busy for this gym) and it was hard for me not to turn around and come back home....but I stayed and did 1/2 hour on the elliptical! :happy: