Selling

Options
j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
I have some workout DVDs that Im selling on ebay if you are interested my seller name is gee_jay_bee check them out and if they don't sell in the next couple of days Maybe we can work something out. :smile:

Replies

• j_g4ever
    Options
    I have some workout DVDs that Im selling on ebay if you are interested my seller name is gee_jay_bee check them out and if they don't sell in the next couple of days Maybe we can work something out. :smile:
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 34,019 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    im so dumb I read all the rule and I don't know what happen. Im embarresed and a little dumb. Im so sorry :sad: now how do i delete this.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    you could hit edit and change it to saying nothing...
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    you could hit edit and change it to saying nothing...

I see edit for the one i just posted saying to hlep me but the first one i don't see edit
    :explode:
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    alright i just sent mike a messege asking him to delete it.

again everyone im so sorry. please forgive me. :cry:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    no worries you didn't know... but I have seen folks offer to trade ones they are ready to pass along... might be another idea for you? Now probably something you might ask of someone that's been here longer than I but I've seen the trade deal posted quite often .... worth a shot if it's ok with Mike.:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    alright i just sent mike a messege asking him to delete it.

again everyone im so sorry. please forgive me. :cry:
    HUGFriend-1.gif don't worry about it, it's done!:bigsmile: Now I'll quit posting on it so it drops for ya...oops..:blushing: :laugh: