MFP suggested I eat 1320 to loose weight.. BUT..

Options
2»

Replies

• lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    Oh and what if I want to lose 2lbs. Should I just drop it down to 1200 and keep it there all the time? Even on the high intensity days?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,411 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Oh and what if I want to lose 2lbs. Should I just drop it down to 1200 and keep it there all the time? Even on the high intensity days?

You want to lose a total of 2 lbs or 2 lbs per week. If it's the later of the two, it isnt health for you. You are around the 20 lb or less mark (from looking at your profile), so you should only be looking to lose .5 lbs per week (or 250 calorie deficit) otherwise, you truely stand the chance of losing muscle more than fat. Remember, slow and steady wins the race. If you want to increase the chances of losing more weight and really toning, then you need to build muscle. And considering you referenced BB.com then I am assuming you have a product like p90x or something? If you want, send me a private message and we can look into your situation more.
  • lee3978
    lee3978 Posts: 274
    Options
    2 pounds per week. Sorry I hijacked the thread!! I didn't think to start my own lol. I will message you. Thank you!