Does anyone eat chocolate on a daily basis?!

Options
13»

Replies

• denisegolden
    denisegolden Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    i have two vices...chocolate and coffee, so when i need a fix, i mix half a scoop of chocolate protein powder with 8-10 oz. of decaf coffee. mmm, it does the trick...oh yeah, and i can get my calcium citrate chews in chocolate, they are just like little square tootsie rolls...mmm!
  • meagalayne
    meagalayne Posts: 3,382 Member
    Options
    Every day. Sometimes twice.

The best way I find to fit it in is to incorporate unsweetened cocoa powder into dishes I enjoy already... 1 Tbsp = 15 calories. Easy! And I like the bitterness, so it doesn't require any sweetening. If you wanted you could always sweeten it up with something!

It's great in oatmeal, with cottage cheese and fruit, and makes awesome baked foods that can be supremely healthy - like protein bars/brownies or egg white + pumpkin based chocolate microwave cakes. :blushing:
  • puddintot
    puddintot Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I find that tootsie rolls can satisfy my chocolate craving, plus they take longer to chew and eat than a piece of chocolate. I also LOVE the skinny cow "turtles" and just last night bought the trader joe's 100 cal chocolate bars. With halloween coming up I'm trying to find the best candy to give out that won't be too bad if I eat some that's leftover.