Thanks to My Fitness Pal

Options
I just wanted to say a Big Thank You to this website. My Gracious God, and My Fitness Pal have been my Rock. I have been trying to lose weight for years. I have had my losses and gains. I would usually get tired of writing down everything and eventually do away with that part of my daily ritual. Before you know it, I would be back on that old way of eating and I would gain it back. What I have found in My Fitness Pal, is that I never get tired or bored with entering my data in everyday. It's exciting to me to see the "daily" calculations and results I get. I absolutely love it. If it wasnt for this website, I know in my heart that I would have already given up again...
I really enjoy reading other peoples accomplishments too. It gives me great hope in knowing that I can do this. I have lost 18 lbs so far and I have 32 more to go. My problem isnt "losing" the weight, it's "keeping" it off for once and for all. I am 46 yrs old and I dont ever want to be overweight again. I dont want to hit 50 being unfit and unhealthy. I am giving myself the next 4 years to get into the best shape of my life. So much can start happening, "healthwise", to a woman my age, and I want to do my very best to keep that from coming my way. I love my family dearly, and they love me. I want to be here for them as long as I can be. So, Thanks again My Fitness Pal for yet another, but finally the last, program I'll ever need, to complete my lifes dream. I thank you Lord for keeping me going.

Replies

• FabulousFifty
    FabulousFifty Posts: 1,575 Member
    Options
    Good for you! MFP is a great tool.....keep it up! So proud of you!:flowerforyou:
  • addjkd
    addjkd Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Keep up the good work. I just started today myself. It still amazes me when you track your food, how easy it is to fool yourself you aren't eating that much when you really are!
  • mylilyflower
    Options
    Thats great! Keep up the good work!:smile::wink:
  • NianMaya
    Options
    Congrats on your success! I know you will exceed your goal in record time if you stick with it. Congrats again:)
  • cassondraragan
    cassondraragan Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    But YOU are doing an amazing job! You are an incredible woman, changing all the different parts of your life that are "overweight!" You have so much to be proud of! I hope the hubby is proud of you too!
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Lovely Post. Congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!