Sexy in Six ****Closed Group**** Week 6

Options
1235»

Replies

• lwdllc
    lwdllc Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Friday QOTD

This has changed for me, currently it's Running, it keeps me motivated and gives me a goal to work for. I love it!!!
  • NicholeAJ
    Options
    Friday QOTD: What keeps you motivated? and how do you stay on track?

I try on my goal pants to see how close I am, then I put on my old pants to see how far I have come!
  • emd0019
    emd0019 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Thursday QOTD: What have you changes have you noticed since the start of your fitness journey? I know we have discussed this in the past, but now that we are nearing the end of the challenge, I thought it would be nice to revisit, especially for people who were just starting their journey at the start of the challenge.
    I have noticed how much more confident I have become in myself. I still have my days of doubt but most of my days are now filled with feeling like I am beautiful!

The way my jeans kept getting looser and looser, and now how my "skinny jeans" are getting looser and looser!
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options

you guys do!
  • RunningAddict
    RunningAddict Posts: 548 Member
    Options
    Wednesday! YAY!
    QOTD: In what ways has MFP helped you lose weight? Is it the motivation of strangers (some of which became friendships!), food trackers...Is there anything you wish MFP could/would do that it doesn't now?
    (an no, I don't work for them...lol)
    I think it is the food tracker mostly but I love the encouragement sometimes its all that keeps me going.
  • RunningAddict
    Options
    Thursday QOTD: What have you changes have you noticed since the start of your fitness journey? I know we have discussed this in the past, but now that we are nearing the end of the challenge, I thought it would be nice to revisit, especially for people who were just starting their journey at the start of the challenge.
    I have noticed how much more confident I have become in myself. I still have my days of doubt but most of my days are now filled with feeling like I am beautiful!

I deff. feel more fit even if I haven't lost much weight!
  • RunningAddict
    Options
    Although I haven't been choosing the right foods (that is going to change) Mostly it is the awesome feeling of accomplishment and knowing that I'm being good to my body!
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options

Sorry for the late reply on Thursday. It was a horrible horrible day, I have noticed my confidence sky rocket. Not only with my physical appearance but confidence in myself and knowing what I am capable of. I have noticed my clothes fit better. I have more energy. And my skin since losing weight looks amazing (it may also just be the food). I notice now I look forward to working out and finding new healthy meals which I had always hated before.
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options

I plan my meals ahead of time. So I know what I'm going to eat on Saturday for the whole week coming up. My boyfriend diets with me even though he has no weight to lose because he knows I am more likely to stay in track if he is too. And you guys. Being a part of a team keeps me motivated. Watching all your hard work motivates me. And knowing if I fail my team loses.
  • dezedeze
    dezedeze Posts: 96 Member
    Options

The major changes I've noticed have been my belly area...that is always my trouble spot and its getting flatter again! Long way to go still...

Friday QOTD:

I just keep thinking about where my goals and why I want to get there. Sometimes I also remember how I felt when I was 7lbs heavier...and I ALWAYS think about the shopping spree I will go on when I'm the size I want to be!!
  • kristyann86
    kristyann86 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    FRIDAY QOTD: MOTIVATION; HOW DO YOU STAY MOTIVATED?

definately the challenge of being on a team and being responsible for what you do. i feel fantastic when someone at school (cuz the bf doesn't notice) says 'girl, how much weight u plan on losing?" when i tell them around 30 lbs they say "nuh uh! you'll be way too skinny!" that makes me motivated. sometimes when i exercise i notice my body moves differently and i like the way it's moving :)
  • arcticbear
    arcticbear Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I don't know , been a hard week! And finally, for the second time only during the challenge, someone finally said, 'Have you lost weight?' I said yes, but the answer was also no....... very sad that the last week, and the scale had bounced up again :(

Well, tomorrow is another day, and another challenge!!!!!
  • Bella1hud
    Bella1hud Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    MFP and everybody on it helps keep me on track & motivated! And in addition to the number on the scale gradually moving downward, the little NSV's ... like a pair of pants fitting that wouldn't do up before...