Late night snacks

Options
What are your favorite late night snacks, both savory and sweet.

Mine, fig newtons for sweet and Orville Redenbacher's Tender White popcorn. That popcorn is THE BEST! I love it! Only 1/2 the bag, though.

Replies

• Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    My all time favorite late night snack are sea salt chip ins, by popcorn indiana. Am about to have some now...need the calorie boost, LOL.
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    big fan of baby carrots, cut into quarters, somehow they taste better that way
  • Acg67
    Acg67 Posts: 12,142 Member
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    big fan of baby carrots, cut into quarters, somehow they taste better that way

I LOVE baby carrots, the only problem is I like them better with their close friend, PEANUT BUTTER! LOL
  • jmatthews75
    jmatthews75 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    sprinkle some sea salt on the baby carrots and you will be golden. Peanut butter is always good too.
  • Pinnagerjaggin
    Options
    My all time favorite snack is 'ants on a log' with celery, peanut butter and raisins. I cut back the calories some by not slathering on a lot of peanut butter.
  • jensway
    Options
    Ben and Jerry's

You are bad :)
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    McCoys Bacon Sizzler crisps...ALWAYS make sure i have 170 calories spare at night to have a pack while watching something!
  • efriling
    efriling Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Fat free plain greek yogurt with fresh sliced strawberries, topped with granola, and a drizzle of agave nectar...DIVINE, under 200 cals, and full of protein and fiber!
  • Jill_newimprovedversion
    Options
    What week? ha- mine vary. I like to try new things :wink:

I just recently found Frito Lay's butter flavored Puffcorn- I love popcorn but the pieces that get stuck in my teeth drive me BONKERS
    this stuff melts in my mouth- and the serving size is 46 pieces=160 calories

A couple of weeks ago I was on a Special K cracker chips (sour cream and onion flavor)

Whatever I snack on though, I follow the serving size-and put it in a bowl and put the bag/box AWAY.
    No more mindless munching for me!