Workout tunes

Options
What are your favorite work out tunes! Share your's and give us some new ideas...

I like Aerosmith's Living on the Edge and that kinda oldies but goodies!

Replies

• Shelby814
    Shelby814 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    I listen to Kid Rock's "Cocky" album every day (not for the easily offended) or Daughtry. I like some hard rockin, fast music to keep me going. Guess I'm an old rocker chick at heart!
  • smkey
    smkey Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    I listen to everything from Buckcherry to Linkin Park to LMFAO to Britney Spears... Some I like for the beat, some I like for the energy in the music, some I like for the message.
  • bonogul
    bonogul Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    ;i have a new fav one, i listen to it while biking. its called sweet caroline techno version. :)
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Oh man my stuff goes from oldies to hip hop to even classical! I found some fun tunes also...look for stuff for Blue Man Group I can go on and on. Oh a good one is Flogging Molly and CottonEyed Joe and and and!!!!!!
  • dan323
    dan323 Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I listen to oldies mostly,journey and REO , Clapton and some country . But I also listen to Classical music and Kenny G. The mellow music keeps me focused and I can just keep on going. Its relaxing when your working hard.
  • tinastanley
    tinastanley Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    call me the breeze - lynard skinner.. keeps me moving every time.
  • PixelTreason
    PixelTreason Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    The Scissor Sisters usually give me some energy for a great workout!

(Language, nsfw slightly)

http://youtu.be/_WahRpJ-hdY
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    I listen to oldies mostly,journey and REO , Clapton and some country . But I also listen to Classical music and Kenny G. The mellow music keeps me focused and I can just keep on going. Its relaxing when your working hard.

If you have some classical tunes that work for you let me know...I just am bad with the names.
  • ScotsLenny
    ScotsLenny Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Sex Pistols - Anarchy In The UK
    Gaslight Anthem - The '59 Sound
    Elvis Costello - Radio Radio
    AC/DC - Touch Too Much
    The Cult - She Sells Santuary
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    Oh man my stuff goes from oldies to hip hop to even classical! I found some fun tunes also...look for stuff for Blue Man Group I can go on and on. Oh a good one is Flogging Molly and CottonEyed Joe and and and!!!!!!

OMG! I would have NEVER thought of Cotton Eyed Joe! I gotta add that to my workout playlist!!!!

That's why I started this topic! Great ideas! Keep 'em coming please!
  • jensway
    Options
    I like to listen to anything I know the words to so I can sing at the top of lungs.....lol, my husband and my kids ask that I workout when they aren't here, lol
  • Ahmee2034
    Ahmee2034 Posts: 1,330 Member
    Options
    I like to listen to anything I know the words to so I can sing at the top of lungs.....lol, my husband and my kids ask that I workout when they aren't here, lol

So feeling ya! I forget when use to go to the gym that I wasn't alone! LOL At least it lightened everyone's mood! :laugh:
  • tinastanley
    tinastanley Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    The Time. Black Eyed Peas