What's your style?

2»

Replies

• Jeans and tee. So I guess that would make my style just plain 'ol boring.
  • Depending where I go, I do like dresses and high hills sometimes. But usually nice jeans, short, etc. But my friend always think I am spending too much. I rather to have couple of high end pieces then tons of cheap stuff
  • Typing on the phone sucks btw, autofill not more
  • Jeans and tee. So I guess that would make my style just plain 'ol boring.

Not boring :D Just comfy
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,450 Member
    Im a tshirt and jeans girl for the most part. Hair in pigtails and sneakers. Simple.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Jeans and t-shirt when I'm outside the house, but as soon as I walk through my door I'm changing into pajama pants. My hair is usually pulled back somehow.
  • Im a tshirt and jeans girl for the most part. Hair in pigtails and sneakers. Simple.

^^ This cept I wear my hair in a braid. Even to work. I'mma geek so I can get away with it ;)
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    i saw this and instantly thoguht of the quote from enter the dragon

"my style, i guess you could call it the art of fighting, without fighting"
  • i saw this and instantly thoguht of the quote from enter the dragon

"my style, i guess you could call it the art of fighting, without fighting"

This is was in my mind when I titled it. HAHA
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    wow, someone that actually understands my obscure references :D
  • I've been called a hipster by like a million different people, so I guess hipster-ish?
  • La_Amazona
    La_Amazona Posts: 4,855 Member
    definately eccentric , colorful, adventurous but i have my normal days. :wink:
  • CaptainGordo
    CaptainGordo Posts: 4,437 Member
    Geek.
  • Qarol
    Qarol Posts: 6,171 Member
    modern vintage
  • Mkleder
    Mkleder Posts: 289
    Feminine outdoorsy.
  • voluptuous_veggie
    voluptuous_veggie Posts: 476 Member
    Rockabilly
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Classic with an eclectic side, sometimes classic with trendy bits. And every now and then a little bit hippy.
  • PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    a good mixture
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    I'm not sure what my style is but I'm very straight forward. Abercrombie and Fitch/Hollister on clearance or sale. I buy all my pants at the Buckle for some reason. And I get my shoes from Payless.
  • skinnywithin
    skinnywithin Posts: 1,392 Member
    I will not leave the house unless I am complete..sorry My mother has always taught my sister and I to look your best at all times because you never know who you may run into. Hair done, makeup on and clothes pressed !!! but trust me I do like a good cool day with my jeans and hoodie !(still with hair and make up ) LOL