went over today...

Options
I went over my calories and fat and sugar today, ...it wasnt by a lot ( about 100 cals) still not great, but I realized even by going over, I still managed to eat better and eat less than I was eating a couple of weeks ago..there wasnt a bowl of candy in my lap, or a bag of chips next to me, no real sodas, no gallons of ice cream, no pizza...so I went over, but didnt completely indulge. And even better I DID excercise today!! I like that attitude!:smile:

Replies

• goochinator
    goochinator Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    I went over my calories and fat and sugar today, ...it wasnt by a lot ( about 100 cals) still not great, but I realized even by going over, I still managed to eat better and eat less than I was eating a couple of weeks ago..there wasnt a bowl of candy in my lap, or a bag of chips next to me, no real sodas, no gallons of ice cream, no pizza...so I went over, but didnt completely indulge. And even better I DID excercise today!! I like that attitude!:smile:
  • mrnjen2009
    mrnjen2009 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! Keep up the great work!!!
  • Robin_
    Robin_ Posts: 105
    Options
    Changing your eating habits is what it's all about...and you are off to a great start! Endulge, but just a little at a time! Great job!
  • PixieGoddess
    PixieGoddess Posts: 1,833 Member
    Options
    Most nutritionists agree that it's actually better to indulge every now and then. Not only does it satisfy our mental/emotional desire for those "naughty" foods, but it shakes up your body's routine, which some people believe actually helps weight loss.

So keep that great attitude and enjoy your occasional indulgences! :happy: