looking for friends/accountability

Options
Hello! How's everyone doing? Hopefully well and on your way to some great weight loss victories! I'm currently looking for some friends and accountability here on MFP. Been using this for a few weeks now and have already lost 10 lbs!! Friends, family, and coworkers have expressed interest but have not really done anything to get on board. Which leaves me constantly watching my own news feed, and its a little lonely. So if anyone is also looking for encouragement and new weight loss buddies, please feel free to add me!!

Replies

• yvonmac
    yvonmac Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'll request you--having online support helps keep me accountable!
  • daves160
    Options
    Hello,
    I think that the support from other members is one of the main keys to success.
    Please feel free to add me.
  • faith12207
    Options
    Added and thanks looking for a lil support myself
  • elzianne
    elzianne Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request! I've only been using the website portion for about 2 weeks, so I'm looking for some more friends as well :)
  • allsewnup13
    Options
    Thank you all so much! We can all only do so much to keep encouraged by ourselves. But having other people around that are working.g towards the same goal pushes us further. And let's us know we are not alone!
  • Justice2012
    Justice2012 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Nice to meet you, I am new here too...lets be friends!
  • JoyfullySimpleFit
    Options
    I know that its hard to keep up with everything all the time. Since MFP is not mobile with the chat three I find that FB helps me more with accountability. I am in an accountability group with a bunch of AMAZING people and they are not afraid to be honest with you. Check it out if you'd like www.facebook.com/groups/fiercefighters There is no program specifications. Just as long as you are active and trying to be healthy/fit. This group offers advice on nutrition, staying positive, motivation, and keeping the will to stay committed.
    Also feel free to add me too if you'd like on MFP. Either way there are always benefits in numbers.
    Stay strong, live healthy, he happy!
  • BigA98
    BigA98 Posts: 5
    Options
    Cool, I'll sent a request because I'm new and need some encouragement also. Keep up the great work!.
  • Norton1971
    Norton1971 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. It definately helps when you have support from people who are doing the same as you, especially when you see they are achieving their own goals. Its like an inspiration and keeps you focused.
  • Lollieloo23
    Options
    I'm looking for friends too...i'm just about to add you :) Keep up the good work x
  • Leanne926
    Leanne926 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I am looking for friends too, I'll send you an invite!
    I will help keep you motivated if you help me :smile:

And that goes for anyone else that might want to add me too!
  • PrincessEliNa
    PrincessEliNa Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Looking for the same, my IRL friends that I made join never log in, and I too, am always staring at my own feeds. Today is my 10th day in a row to log in, feel free to add me any/everyone who is ready to stick to it till the pounds come off! :>