SgtInvincible, WHERE DID YOU GO?

Options
iftcheiaf
iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
I was looking through old posts and old/new pictures, quite inspirational, and saw Jeremy's and noticed that he was no longer an active member. Does anyone know what happened to him? Is he okay? I miss his pithy little stories, comments, and encouragement. He was a real woman's man for this site.

Replies

• iftcheiaf
    Options
    I was looking through old posts and old/new pictures, quite inspirational, and saw Jeremy's and noticed that he was no longer an active member. Does anyone know what happened to him? Is he okay? I miss his pithy little stories, comments, and encouragement. He was a real woman's man for this site.
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    I don't know for certain why he leftf but his girlfriend MANDA posted not too long ago that they had become engaged, so I presume Jeremy is doing quite well. :flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    Options
    Then I guess he has been a little busy and will be forgiven for the time being. Great to hear things are going well for them. Thanks :)
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    since I came back there are so many ppl that are no longer here. I am grateful for the ones that still are and the new friends i have made. someone kick my butt off this computer and into my exercise plz lol have a great day all:flowerforyou: :tongue:
  • iftcheiaf
    Options
    since I came back there are so many ppl that are no longer here. I am grateful for the ones that still are and the new friends i have made. someone kick my butt off this computer and into my exercise plz lol have a great day all:flowerforyou: :tongue:

792_computer_kicking_smiley.gif