October Challenge OPEN all month

Options
Hi all, This is a continue of the Sizzling in September Challenge. It will stay open all month so anyone can join at any time.

Rules: Not many... Weigh day is Friday, please message me so I can keep up. Do we want a different weigh day? I usually weigh Mondays, and log it on MFP, and weigh in on certain days for any challenges I am in at the time. The forums are hard to keep up with for weights. Start day is October 1st, First weigh day is this Friday. I want this to be fun for everyone, so give me some input as to what you all want to do.

We can have weekly goals that I will post here, and small daily challenges. I know with work and family life things get busy, so just try your best. I'll make a spreadsheet of our weights so we can see the progress for the month. I need something to keep me going, so feel free to add anything you would like to do this month.

So, the stats we will be tracking is weight, if you want to measure you can, I will track it. I don't have anything to measure myself with so I don't measure, I let my clothes do the talking for me. :)

For those wanting to measure, we can do chest, waist, legs and arms?

I'll post the link to the spreadsheet Saturday!

Bring on the comments! I want a big group of people to keep me going!!!

Jenn

Replies

• bb_1982
    bb_1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Im in. I need a challenge to keep me on track for October :laugh:

I'll check back friday with my weigh in & measurements xx
  • tlwicklund
    Options
    I would love to join in this with you.. i don't have a lot to lose but could use some motivation and accountability. i think hips would be another good area to measure.
  • sarahcav123
    sarahcav123 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • Suziq2you
    Suziq2you Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • maritimemom
    Options
    I'd like to join please! :)
  • jennmoore3
    jennmoore3 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    Awesome hips are added.
  • ninjakitty419
    ninjakitty419 Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    I will join. Right now I am at 208 (lost only a pound during my own challenge last month. oops). So I will join for October.
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Soinds fun, I'm in for October
  • authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    I am in for october as well, I have nine birthdays to celebrate so I reallly need a challenge to stay on track!
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    I am in for october as well, I have nine birthdays to celebrate so I reallly need a challenge to stay on track!

Oh my! You really need some extra support!!! My daughters will be having their party this month at the bowling alley. Good thing I'm not a real cake eater.
  • Waalien
    Waalien Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I would love to join. I am traveling for work 3 out of 4 weeks in October :grumble: , plus I turn 40 :grumble: , so this month is certain to be a challenge for me.
  • kellyb63
    kellyb63 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Count me in! My goal is to get out of the 170's for good and be in the mid 160's. I think I can do it!
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    Awesome! Send me a friend request and just put October challenge so I know who's adding me. :)
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    Well, it seems like we have some good interest! So far, We have:

bb_1982
    tlwicklund
    sarahcav123
    Suziq2you
    maritimemom
    ninjakitty419
    jellybean1971
    authson
    waalien
    kellyb63

Ninja, I took your start weight, unless you see friday that you want to change it.

So, for those of you doing measurements:
    Bust/chest
    Waist
    Hips

Do we want to measure arms and legs??? We can I just am getting a poll of who wants what... I never measure so I don't know what to measure. lol

I am also working on the weekly goals, anything you all are having trouble doing? like getting water in or anything? Something you really don't like to do but if it was a challenge you would more and likely do it?

OH! do we have anyone who does Kg instead of Pounds?
  • 7klm
    7klm Posts: 10
    Options
    I would like to join, I need motivation desperately! I just joined mfp today, I have a long way to go.
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    I would like to join, I need motivation desperately! I just joined mfp today, I have a long way to go.

Welcome, Welcome!!!
  • knkmfp
    knkmfp Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I do kg, but can convert it to lbs for tracking here.
  • Akemy_M
    Options
    Hi! I would love to join this challange! I've just started using MFP, and I love it!! I'm from Brazil and I hope to get to the summer with a thin body so I can rock my bikini! :)

In October I would love to lose at least 6 or 7 pounds (3 kilos - I'm in the metric system.)

I stared my weight loss in July, 10th at 166 (75,5kg) and I'm now at 145 (65,8kg). My goal is 115-120...
  • jennmoore3
    Options
    I added you both! I can do Kilo's for you both is that is easier for you. Just remind me it is Kg, when you weigh in. lol

Akemy_M, I think you are the farthest away! Welcome! I love this site, everything about it! I have met so many wonderful people from everywhere!

So, where is everyone from? I live in Indiana. I have 13 yr old twin girls and a 9 yr old girl. Married for 10 years this month, and we have 2 labs.
  • laurenmXD
    laurenmXD Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Im in, need a challenge to keep me moivated! Anyone feel free to add me!