I need to get back on track!!!!

Options
I'm back and unfortunately so is all the weight I had lost. I'm sooooooo disappointed that I let all my hard work go to waist (I know it's spelled waste), literally! I thought that going back to work wouldn't be so hard, but it's so easy to get a sausage sandwich with my tea, or going out for lunch or not eating lunch and just grabbing a chocolate bar instead. Mmmmmm, chocolate. Not to mention all the free time it took away. Now it's work, then hockey, or ballet, or jazz, or tennis. None of which is for me, of course. And the worst part of it all is how I feel, tired, bloated and all that self confidence is starting to go out the window. That's it!!!!!! No more!!!!!! There is no excuse for not living a healthy lifestyle!!!!

Replies

• tparkin
    tparkin Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm back and unfortunately so is all the weight I had lost. I'm sooooooo disappointed that I let all my hard work go to waist (I know it's spelled waste), literally! I thought that going back to work wouldn't be so hard, but it's so easy to get a sausage sandwich with my tea, or going out for lunch or not eating lunch and just grabbing a chocolate bar instead. Mmmmmm, chocolate. Not to mention all the free time it took away. Now it's work, then hockey, or ballet, or jazz, or tennis. None of which is for me, of course. And the worst part of it all is how I feel, tired, bloated and all that self confidence is starting to go out the window. That's it!!!!!! No more!!!!!! There is no excuse for not living a healthy lifestyle!!!!
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    You have done this before and you can do it again. You know what to do already and you already know you are in the right place to do it, with friends and great supporters! Good luck to you again on your next journey!
  • metco89
    metco89 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    i recently came back too. having gained 22 lbs of the 42 i lost last time i used this site. I have got to get motivated on the exercise thing man it is hard to get back into it. I am doing it though one day at a time. welcome back and we can do this damn thing once and for all
  • AmberElaine84
    AmberElaine84 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I am unfortunately in the same situation. It has been a very rough few months for me and I have gained all of what I lost and I need some motivation. :sad: I keep looking at myself and I get so disgusted with me that I am constantly miserable. Let's do this together!
  • tparkin
    Options
    I'm so glad to be back on.....this is why I started in the first place!!!
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel. I, too, am not happy about the way I look right now and how terrible my eating habits have become. For some reason, ever since I started my new job, I've had an uncontrollabe craving for candy. I think it's stress related. So just know that You're not alone. Hopefully we can, with help from each other, get back on track again. Let's put all the bad stuff behind us (but if you're like me, don't look at the behind that's behind you) and start again.
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    Options
    I too am back as of janurary first....the first time I lost about 8lbs and all that is back now. This is such a easy website with very supporting and motivating people....good luck to you in your weightloss journey:flowerforyou:
  • tparkin
    Options
    I'm definately getting excited to be back on this lifestyle journey!!! Best wishes to everyone!!!!