how much are YOU planning to lose by christmas?

Options
BeautyFromPain
BeautyFromPain Posts: 4,952 Member
:)

Replies

• Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    30 is the goal, but I'd be happy with any significant loss and no gain! :drinker:
  • missdaisy79
    missdaisy79 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be a UK size 14 by christmas, so all my fun clothes fit again!
  • bb_1982
    bb_1982 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Well its 12 and a bit weeks so ideally 12 -15lbs

Realistically for me though i'd be happy with 7!!
  • JulieBoBoo
    Options
    as much as I can while maintaining a healthy diet and a good quality of life.
  • Unwrapping_Candy
    Unwrapping_Candy Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    My goal is to lose like 36 pounds by then, but I'll certainly be happy with a bit more. :)
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    I will be at my goal weight by early novemeber, but by christmas I want to have almost 2 months of p90x done
  • lissypriss
    lissypriss Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I'm HOPING to lose my last 30 lbs! I started in June, and to date have lost 46 lbs! :) Still have a muffin-top, chicken wings, chicken thighs, and a turkey neck! LOL! :)
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    I used to be a size 20 UK and I am now a UK 8.. Not through fitness pal through my own doing then the last 14lb through fitness pal. I am now 141lb and would like to be 135 - 140lb with a flat stomach -
    So really mine is all about toning.. I have lost 1.3lb this week
  • vasare
    Options
    Anywhere from 5 to 7 kg (11 to 15 lbs) would make me really happy :)
  • jgoff3003
    jgoff3003 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am aiming for 10kgs
  • Rozzymoo
    Options
    I'd love to lose 8lb by Christmas - slinkly little dress time! Woohoo
  • katkins3
    katkins3 Posts: 1,360 Member
    Options
    Well its 12 and a bit weeks so ideally 12 -15lbs

Realistically for me though i'd be happy with 7!!

Same for me. :smile:
  • lkwalker71
    lkwalker71 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    My goal is 20 but I will be happy with whatever I lose. If I lose more, great but if I don't, I am not going to beat myself up or get discouraged.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    At least 20lbs and be a UK 14.
  • AdAstra47
    AdAstra47 Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    Which Christmas? :wink:

I had 150 lb to lose when I started, so I set my final goal at Christmas 2012. Slow'n'steady wins the race, right? But for Christmas 2011 I'm hoping to hit the 60 lb mark. A little over 20 to go between now and then.
  • pearlie01
    pearlie01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    you can do it !!!!! good luck.
  • Pidders89
    Pidders89 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    well so far i have steadily been losing 2 pounds a week so if i stick to that it will be 24lbs but i know TOM will probably get in the way of that but would love it if i could lose that much!

xxx
  • nestofhope
    Options
    If I stay on track, and gain muscle as I lose fat, the numbers aren't as important as my aim for pants :) Currently around size 14 and 5'10" so aiming for a 12.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I'm planning to get to 145 by Halloween (or shortly thereafter) and maintain through the leftover candy, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years. Once those obstacles have passed, I'll work on dropping another 10-20 pounds.
  • NKF92879
    NKF92879 Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    I'd LOVE to be at my goal, but I'll settle for this downward (albeit slow) movement. My theory: I didn't gain 20 pounds in 5 months. Why should I try to lose it that fast? I'm happy with 1-2 pounds lost a month.