30DS starting today! September 26

Options

Replies

• ems152
    ems152 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I'm going to do 10 days at level 1 so will move to level 2 on day 11. I am going to watch it first so I know what to expect...I'm a bit scared but ready to move on. I have found I'm bored very quickly of the same routine each day!
  • jtreadwell
    jtreadwell Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Just finished Day 8 Level 1. Still hate the jumping jacks, but am hanging in there, lol. I plan on starting Level 2 in a couple if days. Good luck to everybody!
  • sae1316
    sae1316 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Level 1 Day 8 done! The cardio gets easier as I go but the first set of jumping jacks and jump rope are always hard! Looking forward to a new level in 2 days:smile:
  • chrissypops
    chrissypops Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/358936-water-weight-from-repairing-muscles-this-might-be-a-how

I asked on the forum the other day, so if do put on a few lb this is why xx

Maybe this will give you some insight: http://www.dailyspark.com/blog.asp?post=why_the_scale_goes_up_when_you_start_a_new_workout_plan

Hope this helps xx
  • ems152
    Options
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/358936-water-weight-from-repairing-muscles-this-might-be-a-how

Maybe this will give you some insight: http://www.dailyspark.com/blog.asp?post=why_the_scale_goes_up_when_you_start_a_new_workout_plan

Hope this helps xx

Thanks for the help. The second link was particularly useful. I will stick with it!

I have done day 8 level 1 today. I had a sneak preview of level 2 but it scared me and I turned it off!

Also, has anyone noticed that on the first set of lunges on level 1 that when Jillian goes over to talk to Anita, Natalie stops lunging and only does the arms? Bugs me every time! He he
  • sae1316
    Options

Hope this helps xx

Thanks for the help. The second link was particularly useful. I will stick with it!

I have done day 8 level 1 today. I had a sneak preview of level 2 but it scared me and I turned it off!

Also, has anyone noticed that on the first set of lunges on level 1 that when Jillian goes over to talk to Anita, Natalie stops lunging and only does the arms? Bugs me every time! He he

Isn't that funny? It bugs me too, especially when towards the end Jillian says "They're so tough they don't even cheat when my back is turned." I always call out "Yes they do Natalie cheats!" LOL!
  • jackiemonx
    jackiemonx Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    level 2 tomorrow.....bit scared lol
  • ems152
    Options
    Level 1 done! wahoo! Level 2 tomorrow...a little bit nervous!
  • sae1316
    Options
    Level 1 finished today! Yay! Excited about starting Level 2 tomorrow! For those of you who are already there, how's it going?
  • titlich
    titlich Posts: 23
    Options
    I am starting the 30DS today.. and already scared.. Hoping I will not quit soon.. I am not a big exerciser, specially cardio, I tend to quit very easily. I am more into walking and pilates. Hopefully I will continue and will lose some inches if not lbs.

I was reading through all your post and thanks for the encouragement...
  • chrissypops
    Options
    L1 day8 done :) Ive measured and lost a cm off my hips and chest and 2 cm off my waist :D thats after a week!!

Level 2 coming up on Friday.. wish me luck! xx
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    level 2 not as bad as i thot....a lot of shoulder work in it tho!
  • sae1316
    Options
    L1 day8 done :) Ive measured and lost a cm off my hips and chest and 2 cm off my waist :D thats after a week!!

Level 2 coming up on Friday.. wish me luck! xx
    That's great! Keep up the good work. I start Level 2 tomorrow:noway:
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    What do you all enter 30DS into your exercise log as? I have been doing circuit but I thought I would check. Thanks!
  • Charlottejogs
    Charlottejogs Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    So about level 2... I think level 2 is harder than level 3. I would say appreciate it for a good work out and stick with it as long as you need to- it does get easier! Good luck!
  • sae1316
    Options
    Just finished Level 2 day 1! Not so bad, I actually enjoyed it. All I can say is girls, we are going to have awesome arms after we finish this:happy:
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    does everyone do the shred religiously every day, or do you miss a day and then do it twice the next day?
    ive missed a couple but always made them up again......it shudnt make too much difference though as im still doing the same amount of exercise????? any thoughts?
  • sae1316
    Options
    does everyone do the shred religiously every day, or do you miss a day and then do it twice the next day?
    ive missed a couple but always made them up again......it shudnt make too much difference though as im still doing the same amount of exercise????? any thoughts?

I am on Level 2 day 2 and have been doing it religiously so far and I plan to stick with it. If I do miss a day, and I probably will because things happen, I will just pick up the next day and move ahead from there doing all 30 days. I don't think it's about being perfect but more about making real changes and setting realistic goals.
  • jackiemonx
    Options
    yeah ive had two days where i did level 1 3 times! itl all work out as the same in the end!
  • chrissypops
    Options

I started level 2 on friday and it wasnt as bad as i thought, although I did keep it to the played down version for that first day !! Had to miss doing it tonight as been out all day and just shattered so will pick it up again tomorrow. I wouldnt do it 2x in one day, its an intense bit of training and you might injure yourself, or put yourself off doing it again! Just pick it up when you can. I know a few ppl who did it every other day and still got some Fab results xx