Oh my.....NSV

Options
I've had a pretty rough end of week / weekend with two trips to A&E in the early hours with our youngest daughter. (she is getting better)
So having spent 4 hours at hospital on saturday - got her home and back in to bed around five, it wasn't worth me going to bed
as I had to get up for work at 6. So I had a coffee and left extra early.
Sunday afternoon vegged out on the sofa with the girls and I am flagging - hubby is later coming home than I expected, youngest one falls asleep so we put her to bed, and I decide If I am going to get a walk it it needs to be now.

So off I trot to My mums house and back - just went to the bathroom and topped up my water bottle when I got there.

This is all in preparation for my walk next saturday evening.....

Result distance covered : 13.1 miles

Time Taken : 3 hours 19 minutes..

average speed 4.5 mph

I am so looking forward to next saturday now as I know I can complete it - not sure if I will be able to do it in the same time as there will be alot more people around and I am walking with someone else.
but I will finish it!

Replies

• dls06
    dls06 Posts: 6,774 Member
    Options
    Good for you. Good look next week.:flowerforyou:
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing walk. Good for you! it can be hard to push yourself sometimes. with that determination you will definatly meat your goals :)
  • pverbarg
    pverbarg Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    Way to go! that's fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!