wedding ring NSV

Options
My wedding ring finally fits again! I haven't worn it in years. I am so thrilled to be wearing it again. Yay! :-)

Replies

• authson
    authson Posts: 233
    Options
    So Jealous! I am hoping that in another 10 pounds I will fit in mine again too!!!!!!! Honestly though congratulations!!!!! I am sure it feels great.
  • Darlis
    Darlis Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! I have the opposite problem, mine is getting too big, but I want to wait until I lose more to have it resized!
  • MamaBear57
    MamaBear57 Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    Great JOB!!! I know that must feel amazing.
  • Shayyy01
    Shayyy01 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome girl!! Good for you!! =)
  • lovinlife71
    Options
    AWESOME!!!! That was one of the reasons I decided I needed to lose weight...my wedding ring was getting too tight!
  • rs2361
    rs2361 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    That is amazing! I am waiting for mine to fit comfortably again too :) Congrats!
  • CJK1959
    CJK1959 Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that is awesome news! Great job and keep it up! :-)
  • runningmom1977
    Options
    Awesome success!!!
  • write2sonya
    write2sonya Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
    What a fantastic NSV :) I am waiting for that to happen to me but for my engagement ring. My wedding band as always fit (maybe a little snug) but I had to stop wearing my engagement ring cause it was wayyy to tight.
    I am hoping my next 10lbs will do the trick <fingers crossed>

~Sonya
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!