Guttless Gutters 01/12/09

BEFORE
BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
1lb gone 9 to go. Slow and steady.
Exercise great, diet is up and down.
All in all it was a good week.

They R not kidding when they say legs are the easiest body part to train. I have been only walking a mile everyday on the treadmill and my leg flab is nearly gone. I took my progress pics this morning only b/c I promised myself. I would scare small children with these pics. :grumble:

I hope everyone reports with 1 or more lbs gone today.
Later.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• BEFORE
    1lb gone 9 to go. Slow and steady.
    Exercise great, diet is up and down.
    All in all it was a good week.

They R not kidding when they say legs are the easiest body part to train. I have been only walking a mile everyday on the treadmill and my leg flab is nearly gone. I took my progress pics this morning only b/c I promised myself. I would scare small children with these pics. :grumble:

I hope everyone reports with 1 or more lbs gone today.
    Later.
    :flowerforyou:
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Two pounds down!!! :drinker: :drinker: Yay!!

Yesterday I used my free Bally pass from National Body Challenge. I exercised for 1.5hrs. I am going again today. I might swim and I am also doing upper body weight training.

Have a great day!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I'll have to go look up what I'm down from a week ago. I know I'm DOWN, I just don't know how much b/c I was all swelled up like a balloon.

Good job, Before! You're doin' good! How'd the soda weaning go this weekend?
  • I did not weigh in this week because I was retaining quite a bit of water so I'll see what happens at WI this Friday.

I was over my calories on both Saturday (-125) and Sunday (-325). I'm certainly not proud of that but I guess it could have been worse. It can always be worse.
  • SherryRH
    SherryRH Posts: 810 Member
    Too much partying this weekend did me in. I did run on Sat. and Sun. but alas that did not help me. No weight loss for me. I have to get more serious on the weekends. :explode:
  • Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    :smile: Good Morning :smile:

Before...great job...keep up the great work! :drinker:

I am very happy to report a three pound loss since last Monday...yes...THREE POUNDS...:drinker:

My goal this week is to stay within my calories, drink my water, and exercise at least thirty minutes today through Friday (I start back to classes today, so the schedule gets a bit busier)...but we also just got a Wii Fit, so I can do some at home if I can't make it to the Y...:drinker:

I can't wait to hear everyone's success!!!

Have a Magnificent Monday! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Turns out I didn't weigh in last Monday. I weighed in on Wed. & I'm down 3# from there! Woo! Stupid plateau is GONE...here's to keeping it going away...far, far, far away! :drinker:
  • Carl01
    Carl01 Posts: 9,307 Member
    Good morning all! :smile:
  • 3babybeans
    Mornin', Carl! :happy:
  • Carl01

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood here..bout youse?
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Turns out I didn't weigh in last Monday. I weighed in on Wed. & I'm down 3# from there! Woo! Stupid plateau is GONE...here's to keeping it going away...far, far, far away! :drinker:

WOW!! YEAH!! WHo would think EATING breaks a plateau??? I am down 3 pounds too...or least I was until I went on vaca....lets see!

HEY LAURA!!! THANKS!!:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans

Another beautiful day in the neighborhood here..bout youse?

Cold
    :grumble:
    BUT, the kids are behaving better today so I'm hoping that keeps up.
  • 3babybeans

WOW!! YEAH!! WHo would think EATING breaks a plateau??? I am down 3 pounds too...or least I was until I went on vaca....lets see!

And boy did I EAT! Blah. Well, you got my message about that. LOL I hope you're having a ton of fun on vacation!!! :heart:
  • Carl01

Morning!:love:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member

WooHoo Sara!!!
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Good morning!

I was able to maintain through the weekend so I'll be happy w/ that. We went out...mama got liquored mama...mama ordered nasty bar food:angry::grumble: I got back on track yesterday and today is going great too. I plan on working out while the kiddos are napping today.
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Weekends are bad......I went over all three days....not enough to gain....but not enough to lose embarrassed.gif

My fiance is a bad influence...he wants to go here and wants to go there and I HAVE TO WORKOUT tantrum.gif:angry: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

But I am down 1lb so far....7 more to go to reach my goal :drinker: :drinker: :smooched:

Good Morning all :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Morning!

WTG, B4!! Sounds like it's taking this time around! :wink: :flowerforyou:

Tons of exercise this weekend, but tons of eating/drinking too. :embarassed:

I'll jump on the scale later this week to *kitten* the damage. :embarassed:

Good job to everyone who stayed on track!! :heart:
  • BEFORE
    I'll have to go look up what I'm down from a week ago. I know I'm DOWN, I just don't know how much b/c I was all swelled up like a balloon.

Good job, Before! You're doin' good! How'd the soda weaning go this weekend?

1 a day as planned except once. Drinking water on the weekend is harder than expected. It is easy at work.

Thanks for the kudos everyone. I am making better choices but room for improvement.
    We'll B looking fine by Valentine.

:love:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

We'll B looking fine by Valentine.

:love:

THIS Valentine's???????? embarrassed.gif
This discussion has been closed.