RED TEAM

Options
Hey Reds, Sorry I've been MIA the last few days! Any challenges for this week?

Replies

• kmdougherty
    Options
    Hey Reds, Sorry I've been MIA the last few days! Any challenges for this week?
  • healthyinponca
    Options
    Hi Reds,

I am at work but I am ready for any Challenges!!

My challenge for everyone is 2 drink as much water as they can.

Jennifer
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    bump
  • gingermoon
    gingermoon Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Here ya go Kate!
    Took me a bit to go through and find it, but here is this weeks challenges.

" OK, so for WEEK 1 (official)~ our challenges are:
    4 days of 45 minutes of cardio
    3 days of core/weights
    Minimum of 5 glasses of water a day (this will go up each week until we get to 8~ my personal goal each day.)
    Try 1 new thing this week (a new light food/recipe, excercise or something physical~ roller skating, ice skating, hang gliding, running, biking and share what you do!) "

:heart: Ro Reds! :heart:
  • kmdougherty
    Options
    thanks gingermoon, great job on the 10 lbs!
  • gustergirl
    gustergirl Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Thanks!
  • MrsTomy
    MrsTomy Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    I'm done with my cardio for the week! Still have 2 weight workouts left...and I have been SUCKING on drinking water! I'm pretty sure thats why I havent lost anything in the last 4 days...only 1-2 glasses per day! :blushing: Today I've had 6, and working on more!

have a great week!
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Hi Red Team

Got in a 60 minute on my treadmill, 25 minutes of weight training and a 50 minute walk outside. I will continue with my jump rope tomorrow. No problem with the water:drinker: :drinker: It is my favorite drink of choice.:happy:

Hope all are doing well with the challenge. :flowerforyou:

:heart: GO RED GO:heart:
  • waguchan
    waguchan Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Hi Red Team,
    My motivation is slacking off this week. Except for a killer hour of boot camp on Saturday, I was a couch potato all weekend and got the munchies several times. I really tried to keep it under control, but I know I went a little over my daily calorie goals. Water intake hasn't been the best either the past 3 days. I hope I can break even with my weight this week. Hope I don't bring down the team stats!

:frown: