Killer Buns & Thighs! I'm scared. haha!

Options
Finished Ripped in 30 last week, so needed something new this morning. Found Killer Buns & Thighs back in stock and on SALE at my local Target (all Jillian's DVDs were on sale for $10 or less, so if you've been waiting to buy any of them, go now!).

So, starting the new DVD this morning. The preview looked brutal - I'm ready, but sorta scared too - Jillian's DVDs seem to get tougher every time! :bigsmile:

Replies

• kate8085
    Options
    haha! I bought that too. I am starting Ripped in 30 in a week or so (just finished the Shred) and then I think I am going to do 6 week 6 pack and KB&T together once RI30 is done. Is that crazy?! hahaha. Let me know how it goes!
  • ShannanLaNae
    ShannanLaNae Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    i cant wait to order kb&thighs...i hope that it goes well for u!
  • cmg4721
    cmg4721 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    i just started level 2 of Killer Buns & Thighs on Saturday..and my legs are still killing me lol....Jillian difinitely works you hard! I hope you enjoy it :)
  • BunnyBearLove
    Options
    I love Jillian's workouts I just did week 2 of Ripped...this is one I will have to try after this one! :D
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I started KB&T yesterday, today was my second day. Im combining it with 6 w 6p doing them together 4-6 times a week.
    I always watch through it before I do it for the first time and its funny how its never the moves you fear the most that actually beats the crap out of you. I thought the plank to squat would be much harder, turns out im stronger then I think. But then the fire hydrant works parts Ive never trained before.
  • AmyRhubarb
    AmyRhubarb Posts: 6,890 Member
    Options
    Done with the first workout! I liked it - loved seeing Anita & Natalie from 30 Day Shred, and some of the familiar moves. Love the kick boxing moves - always been some of my faves.
    haha! I bought that too. I am starting Ripped in 30 in a week or so (just finished the Shred) and then I think I am going to do 6 week 6 pack and KB&T together once RI30 is done. Is that crazy?! hahaha. Let me know how it goes!
    Not crazy - it's good! I have been doing RI20 & SW6P together - still have two more weeks of Level 2 on the Six Pack (and may continue after that, we'll see). So I'll be doing KB&T now with the Six Pack. :tongue: Do you do both in the same day, or alternate days? I alternate - seems to help with moving the soreness around and not killing any one area too much! LOL
    I thought the plank to squat would be much harder, turns out im stronger then I think. But then the fire hydrant works parts Ive never trained before.
    I am stronger than I think too! Coming off of a month of Ripped & the Six Pack certainly helped for me, I'm sure. I did better with the plant/squat that I expected, too. Chair pose with the foot off the floor was a killer though!!
  • medoria
    Options
    Just started level 2 on KB&T and if youre considering combining this with Ripped or 6w6p I would suggest you do it solely for at least 2-4 times before doing it togehter with anything else, unless your out for a challenge!
  • AmyRhubarb
    Options
    I just started Level 2 as well - definitely worked some different muscles - I am feeling it in my quads for sure! I like Level 2 though - it's tough, but it's good.
  • medoria
    Options
    AmyRhubarb: Are you sticking with it? Level 2 was so hard Im doing it solo, without 6 w 6 p. Done it 7 times and it finally getting somewhere!
    When you do the reversed squat do you stop at the bottom for a beat or do you do it like a fluid move? I dont really get JMs explanation, ive tried both ways but they are equally challengeing.
  • AmyRhubarb
    Options
    I was sticking with it, but something has come up that's keeping me from my regular workouts! :( Stopped about a week ago, still on Level 2. The reverse squat, is that the one where she goes down into goddess pose and then up to the squat? Stopped for a week and I'm already forgetting the moves! LOL
  • suzanne63
    suzanne63 Posts: 616 Member
    Options
    I just got this video.It looks awesome.Jillian does deliver again with this video.I'm impressed.I will be doing ripped in 30 again in November here.I will probably start this video in January.:smile: