Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Sexy In Six Round Two...Open and Seeking Members!

Hey ladies! We are looking for women to add to our six week challenge!

Here's how Sexy in Six works:
-The challenge runs from MONDAY Oct 3rd until FRIDAY Nov 11th ~ 6 weeks.
-DAILY participation is REQUIRED, not logging in each day will lead to being removed from the group.
-Weigh ins are each FRIDAY. I provide a link to a google document each week. That will be your weigh in form.
-All the participants will be in teams ~ 4 teams of 10 women. On Sunday evenings, I will post our thread for the week with our results: which team had the best loss, individuals with the best losses, our challenge and questions (see below).
-Each week, we will have a special challenge to meet. It may be staying under cals, drinking 8+ of water, 50 crunches, etc. Shoot to complete it each day that week!
-Every week, I choose 5 women to post a Question of the Day. They can be about anything, but fitness questions are encouraged.
-I encourage all team members to add each other as friends. The core of this challenge is support and encouragement! ...well with a little friendly rivalry thrown in there!

If this sounds like something you're interested in, please introduce yourself. Then, fill out the registration form. I will ONLY accept women who complete the form! We're looking to take the first 15-20 women, so hurry as spots will fill up fast!

Registration Form
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFFQejhvaUg0NEE4UTRRS1NFMXc2SHc6MQ#gid=0

Replies