Sexy In Six Round Two...Open and Seeking Members!

Options
Hey ladies! We are looking for women to add to our six week challenge!

Here's how Sexy in Six works:
-The challenge runs from MONDAY Oct 3rd until FRIDAY Nov 11th ~ 6 weeks.
-DAILY participation is REQUIRED, not logging in each day will lead to being removed from the group.
-Weigh ins are each FRIDAY. I provide a link to a google document each week. That will be your weigh in form.
-All the participants will be in teams ~ 4 teams of 10 women. On Sunday evenings, I will post our thread for the week with our results: which team had the best loss, individuals with the best losses, our challenge and questions (see below).
-Each week, we will have a special challenge to meet. It may be staying under cals, drinking 8+ of water, 50 crunches, etc. Shoot to complete it each day that week!
-Every week, I choose 5 women to post a Question of the Day. They can be about anything, but fitness questions are encouraged.
-I encourage all team members to add each other as friends. The core of this challenge is support and encouragement! ...well with a little friendly rivalry thrown in there!

If this sounds like something you're interested in, please introduce yourself. Then, fill out the registration form. I will ONLY accept women who complete the form! We're looking to take the first 15-20 women, so hurry as spots will fill up fast!

Registration Form
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?hl=en_US&formkey=dFFQejhvaUg0NEE4UTRRS1NFMXc2SHc6MQ#gid=0

Replies