Going to Ocharleys for lunch

Options
renae77
renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
Ok everyone the title says it all. I haven't really had a good cheat day and a friend of mine wants me to join her for lunch at OCharleys, her treat. I love their fried cheese wedges!! And I will have them too! I guess I don't want to feel guilty about having one bad day. I have been doing everything right up to drinking water and exercising too. So do I feel guilty or just not worry about having one bad lunch? I will be right back on the band wagon right after lunch and then have to come home and work most of it off. Tell me I am doing ok. Something!!!! :grumble:

Replies

• renae77
    Options
    Ok everyone the title says it all. I haven't really had a good cheat day and a friend of mine wants me to join her for lunch at OCharleys, her treat. I love their fried cheese wedges!! And I will have them too! I guess I don't want to feel guilty about having one bad day. I have been doing everything right up to drinking water and exercising too. So do I feel guilty or just not worry about having one bad lunch? I will be right back on the band wagon right after lunch and then have to come home and work most of it off. Tell me I am doing ok. Something!!!! :grumble:
  • AngelaBeaulieu
    AngelaBeaulieu Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Why don't you split the cheese wedges with your friend . . . that way you still had them but not as much!
  • renae77
    Options
    Why don't you split the cheese wedges with your friend . . . that way you still had them but not as much!
    We will!! I am just trying to make this easier for me. I have been doing really well so ya know. I want to feel ok about this lunch. I was hesitant about going to start with.
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    Options
    Have a good time and don't worry to much about it! It's a treat meal:drinker: Have fun!!:happy:

-Adrienne:heart:
  • renae77
    Options
    Have a good time and don't worry to much about it! It's a treat meal:drinker: Have fun!!:happy:

-Adrienne:heart:
    Thanks Adrienne! I kind of needed to hear that! Its bad how we use motivation and people pushing us to get something done. I live by my supporters!!