Special K Breakfast Bar Chocolatey Pretzel

Options
Has anyone tried the new Special K Breakfast Bars that are Chocolatey (yes that's the correct spelling I doubled checked) Pretzel? They are really good and only 90 calories. They help curb my morning snacking. I eat a light breakfast in the mornings but then don’t eat lunch until 1:00 by then I am so hungry I could eat anything and everything so I have started eating one of the Breakfast Bars around 11:00 and it helps me eat a better lunch. Does anyone else have any good mid-morning snack suggestions? Something that is easy to store in a desk and is not too messy to eat. Thanks.

Replies

• Fitnin6280
    Fitnin6280 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    I really like the 100 calorie packs of Almonds. My favorite are the Cocoa Roast dark chocolate!
  • fitjunk
    fitjunk Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Mmm I love the choc pretzel bars too! Ive been addicted to them for a while now. Another great snack is..Quaker rice cakes,savoury tomato & basil flavor. Only 50 cals, 1g sugar, 0 chol, 2 g fat,1 g protein. I thought rice cakes were gross until I tried this flavor and they are awesome! My kids think there treats.
  • bltmgray
    bltmgray Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I ususally eat those as well with a piece of fruit or trail mix or chex mix or any 100 calorie pack items. They all keep me full untill it's time for lunch.
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried these yet. I have the Fiber One 90 cal brownies and the Fiber One 90 cal chocolate peanut butter bars. Does a great job of filling me up.