I met my short term goal!!

Options
Kateeliz
Kateeliz Posts: 147 Member
So when I first started this two months ago..I promised myself I would stick with it, and as long as I was able to lose at least 5 lbs per month, I would be happy.

Well, two months later and I am down 16 lbs!!! :noway:

This has only motivated me to keep going towards my total weight loss goal :drinker:
Thanks all of you who have been there for support and information!!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Kateeliz
    Options
    So when I first started this two months ago..I promised myself I would stick with it, and as long as I was able to lose at least 5 lbs per month, I would be happy.

Well, two months later and I am down 16 lbs!!! :noway:

This has only motivated me to keep going towards my total weight loss goal :drinker:
    Thanks all of you who have been there for support and information!!

:flowerforyou:
  • Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    Excellent! 2 months ago, I was almost 10 pounds heavier myself. This program works! G'luck!
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Two months from now, I want to tell this same story for myself! Congratulations on your hard work and efforts! :flowerforyou:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    That is really great so keep up the good work!!
  • swiftyoung
    swiftyoung Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    You are incredible. CONGRATS!!!. You should be proud your accomplishment.:flowerforyou:
  • Kateeliz
    Options
    Thank you all so much!!

Many of you have had results that motivated me to get started in the first place, I hope I can provide the same motivation to any new comers as well :drinker:

We are all amazing :tongue:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    that's great, congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!:bigsmile: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • Kateeliz
    Options
    Thank you!! :drinker:
  • floresjessica
    floresjessica Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I hope I can say the same thing in two months! :happy:
  • Kateeliz
    Options
    Good for you! I hope I can say the same thing in two months! :happy:

You definitely will :flowerforyou: It's surprising how easy it is after you get into the groove of things and you really commit. I have gone of track a few times, and still, I have consistently lost 2 lbs per week. Just take it day by day, and don't beat yourself up over a cookie, or a french fry :tongue:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!