Score! HRM

Options
Saturday before heading out for a backpacking trip I stopped by REI. They were having their "gear closet sale", which basically consists of lots of different items that have been returned to the store for various reasons. The REI return policy is pretty lenient you can return an item you bought there (pretty much regardless of how long it's been) if you simply do not like it or it has broken. Anyways as I was shopping around I saw a Polar FT60 HRM. I was very excited because I had been wanting a good HRM but couldn't spend the money right now. I checked the watch and chest strap and both seemed to be working fine. The tag indicated that there was moisture in the watch face, but no signs of it now. I picked it up for $36.00, Score!! Seems to be working fine, I set my height & weight and did the fitness test. I plan to download the owners manual online since it did not come with one. If anyone here has the same monitor and would like to give me some start up advice I would appreciate it.

Replies

• usafbeach
    usafbeach Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    That's awesome... i just paid full price for mine but I'm still going to do my best to get my money's worth out of it! :-)
  • Erica0718
    Erica0718 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    That's awesome... i just paid full price for mine but I'm still going to do my best to get my money's worth out of it! :-)

thanks, and I am sure you will good luck to you :smile: