Taking progress pics?

Options
2»

Replies

• Kel3369
    Kel3369 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Since I am a newbie here I think I will wait until October 1st and take a set of pictures.. Not sure I will ever post them but then I can plan on taking pictures the first of each month. That works best for me. Also, I have a little black dress that I couldn't even get on past my knees right now but once I can fit into that dress again I will know I have reached my ultimate goal. :happy:
  • andavis1966
    andavis1966 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I am definitely going to take progress pictures every month! The before and after pictures that members have posted are soooo inspirational for me!
  • woja9640
    woja9640 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    I think that's a great idea! Great motivator. And for future bragging rights, wouldn't it be awesome to put together a slideshow of all those pics, big to small, have them morph into each other, and just watch your fat melt away? :love: As for how often, I'd say it depends on how fast you lose. Maybe take a new pic for every 10 lbs lost?

I live alone so it's difficult to get pics. I am NOT a photographer at all... Kodak disposable cameras have been known to stump me... I've tried taking pics of myself in the mirror, but they end up with weird flash spots, or blurry... sigh. Anyone have any suggestions?

Get a friend or family member to take a pic of you?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!