Another person looking to get fit in 2009!

cjbranson
cjbranson Posts: 121
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! My name is Christina~ My husband and I are, for the first time in our 16 year marriage, working out and dieting together. We have 3 boys, 8, 4, & 2. They think we're crazy I think because life has changed around our house. We're eating healthier and for 1-1 1/2 hours every day, mommy & daddy are doing some crazy exercising.

I'm tracking my day by day struggle so if you want to check it out, my blog is www.christinabranson.blogspot.com

I look forward to getting to know you all on here. This seems like an uphill battle to most of us and it will be nice to have some support!

Thanks for reading!
Christina

Replies

• cjbranson
    cjbranson Posts: 121
    Hi! My name is Christina~ My husband and I are, for the first time in our 16 year marriage, working out and dieting together. We have 3 boys, 8, 4, & 2. They think we're crazy I think because life has changed around our house. We're eating healthier and for 1-1 1/2 hours every day, mommy & daddy are doing some crazy exercising.

I'm tracking my day by day struggle so if you want to check it out, my blog is www.christinabranson.blogspot.com

I look forward to getting to know you all on here. This seems like an uphill battle to most of us and it will be nice to have some support!

Thanks for reading!
    Christina
  • Hi! Welcome! I joined MFP 9 days ago & I've lost 7 lbs so far. I love it! I also have 3 boys! They are 4, 2 & 2 mos! Well, good luck to you!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Welcome :flowerforyou: Congrats to you for making this decision :drinker:

Good Luck :flowerforyou:

P.S. Make sure you read the locked threads for Newbies....under Community....then General Weighloss and Diet...you will see them there......lots of good info to get you started :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.