Pueblo Colorado support

Options
If you are from Pueblo, CO and on your journey to losing weight or maintaining weight lets be friends and share ideas and goals. If you are interested please let me know!

Replies

• LovingMe19
    LovingMe19 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I'm from Brighton Colorado
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I'm FROM Pueblo, but I live in Kentucky now. Does that count?
  • kjade84
    Options
    I'm from Brighton Colorado

Cool, where do you typically work out at? What has helped you start achieving some weight loss goals? :)
  • kjade84
    Options

Hows Kentucky? Is it better than good ol Pueblo lol?! :) What are some of the things you have found to be helpful in losing weight?
  • StacyAS999
    StacyAS999 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I'm in Colorado Springs! Hello neighbor! Add me if you like! :smile:
  • kjade84
    Options
    I'm in Colorado Springs! Hello neighbor! Add me if you like! :smile:

Nice to meet you! I added you :) I look forward to achieving goals together on here!
  • arw060310
    arw060310 Posts: 256 Member
    Options

Hows Kentucky? Is it better than good ol Pueblo lol?! :) What are some of the things you have found to be helpful in losing weight?

The place I live at in Kentucky is A LOT more run down than Pueblo! But the countryside is absolutely breathtaking here =] I really miss green chili though!

What I found helpful to start was find someone to keep me accountable. I lost the first 15lbs by walking 4-5 miles a day, 5 days a week. It was easy to just "walk" cause it didn't feel like working out. I also took measurements. If it wasn't for taking measurements I would have given up already. Cause when I'm feeling really fat, I look at how many inches I've lost and it makes me not want to quit! Also, no fast food or soda and definitely eating small portions =]