Half way throuh 30 DS

Options
Hey all, just wanted to share some pics, I am at the half way point of the 30 day shred. I notice a difference in my front view, but having a hard time see a difference in side and back views.

Front View Before/During
IMG_4129-1-1.jpg

Ugh can't get sizing right on side/back views, so just front view!

Replies

• Bditbobcat
    Bditbobcat Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I am on day 26 and am so excited to take before and after pics!
  • Tiffany517
    Tiffany517 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Great job, imagine what the next 15 ays will bring for you!!! Great work!!!
  • jwil1231
    jwil1231 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I couldn't stick with this but I am going to start over!. When I get home and can pull up pics I will.
  • smurfette75
    smurfette75 Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    Looking good...keep with it!
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Definately the motivation I needed for myself to get through the next 15 days!!
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Awesome job girl!!! I can't believe it has been 15 days already! You are doing great!
  • tmacs
    tmacs Posts: 60
    Options
    Great job!!!
  • Gia627
    Options
    GREAT WORK!!! Are you doing Jillian Michael's 30 day shred?
  • caripta85
    caripta85 Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    yeah its jillian michaels, my first time doing this dvd! I have dedicated and not missed one day :)
  • nakabi
    nakabi Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    great job!!! You are looking good!!!!
  • nbgirlie
    Options
    wow... Congrats to you! I started 30 day shred 6 days ago and on my 4th day I pulled a muscel in my calf, I am so bummed, I was so focused and I am so afraid I will fall off the exercise train, I was so proud of myself.....
  • kbarrack
    Options
    wow you have got amazing results cant believe your only half way through! so hope i notice a difference :D
  • ecoyle
    Options
    looking fab! you should be very proud doing so well :D
  • ShannaB83185
    ShannaB83185 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    WOOHOO!!!! You keep me inspired to keep going!!! thanks :)) You look great already imagine 2 more weeks!!
  • littleenginethatcan
    Options
    You look great! I love the Shred!

:)
  • olyrose
    olyrose Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    That's so impressive! I'm on day 8, and this is really motivating :)
  • ncsubeachgirl
    ncsubeachgirl Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    That is awesome!! Great job!
  • talia25
    talia25 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Im also halfway through 30DS at the moment, isnt it great starting to see results. I can definitely see your tummy area getting smaller, and just think theres still another 15 days to go :smile: Cant wait to see your finals pics and measurements
  • Mrswheels01
    Mrswheels01 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    I can't see your pics. I'm guessing it is just my computer. Well good luck! I am a little past half point but I still don't see a difference :(
  • dlyeates
    dlyeates Posts: 875 Member
    Options
    Looking good!!!! I just finished Day 3 Level 2 and I had a measurable difference after the first 10 days....took pics too but won't post those until the end. 7 more days until 2nd set of measurements.

Keep it up....your doing great!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!