Driver's License Weight

Options
So I am officially lower than the weight on my license! Does anyone else fib when they put down their weight on their license? I put down 145 when I was really 160 when I got my license.

Replies

• Peque1130deleted
    Options
    I am exactly 30lbs off...then again this weight was back from 12yrs ago!! I actually have to renew in in November, I hope to be a bit closer to the weight on my license by then...eeek!!
  • kamoira23
    Options
    luckily in nc, you don't have your weight on your license!! if we did, i'd definitely be under it, which would be awesome! :]
  • AreneeG31
    AreneeG31 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    It's a good thing they don't require us to actually weigh! LOL
  • supergirlsu
    Options
    You guys have to out your weight on your drivers licenses? Crazy. Glad UK doesn't do that
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! I know I was off my at least 15 lbs when I renewed last year. I wasn't really lying, I was being hopeful :) I'm glad to say I am 36 lbs lighter than I put my license.
  • thetorontokid2
    Options
    hahaha OH YEAH. i had 150 on there FOREVER until i renewed last year and fibbed again by putting 170!! (sure it was more than before, but that was still less than i actually was!) proud to say i am now just within ONE pound of my DL weight. lol FINALLY.
  • AmyEm3
    AmyEm3 Posts: 784 Member
    Options
    I think mine has 155 or 160 on it. I think I was probably around 165 when I got my license. Now I'm about 147 so I'm less than what is on my license!
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yeah, Ohio requires weight. I wish they didn't. To those who all don't have to put weight on license.....LUCKY!
  • Happy0326
    Happy0326 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    My lic. says 185 lbs. & I am now 200 lbs. LOL!!!
  • blarics11
    Options
    Last time i renewed my liscense I was pregnant so I put m pre-prego weight down thinking i would be there in no time........ well 2 kids later I am now about 80 lbs heavier then my liscense says :noway:
  • TriumphNow
    TriumphNow Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    You guys have to out your weight on your drivers licenses? Crazy. Glad UK doesn't do that

Not in every state. When I moved and had to get a new license, I know I looked at the person like they were crazy for asking me my weight.
  • julieinomaha
    Options
    Funny, I was thinking of making my goal weight be what I "said" it was when I graduated from high school on my DL. It is a little easier just trying to get to what it really was!
  • nmitch415
    Options
    mine is the military id card, and oi hate when they check you dob, its next to it.... i said 190, when i was 255.they guy gave me a evil eye, than said ok, and now im still over but only by 20.lol
  • peanut613
    peanut613 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I renewed mine not long after having my daughter. I kept the weight on my license the same as it had been (145) even though, after having given birth, I was about 155. I figured no harm, no foul. I planned on losing it anyway. Plus don't all women fib their weight 5 or 10 pounds anyway? But I didn't lose. I ended up at 175 when I joined here. Now I'm down to 149 and I'm only 4 pounds from having an honest DL! Well....almost honest. I think my height is fibbed to make me an inch taller too... :laugh:
  • Tuffjourney
    Options
    Got you all beat. My weight states 140. My highest was 305. I prayed I would never get pulled over.:huh:
  • rudegyal_b
    rudegyal_b Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    totally fibbed :) weight and hair color seem silly to have on a license...height and eye color make more sense
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    The weight on my license says 120 lbs, and it was true at the time. But that was 8 years ago and I will never be that skinny again. I was unhealthy skinny then. I'm 8 lbs over that number now, goal is to be around 5 lbs from it, so I'm almost there :-)
  • sedativestorm
    sedativestorm Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    totally fibbed :) weight and hair color seem silly to have on a license...height and eye color make more sense

I agree, I don't remember how many times I colored my hair different colors within a year. Weight can change drastically in a year too. Seems silly since we renew our license once every several years.
  • Pollywog39
    Pollywog39 Posts: 1,730 Member
    Options
    I put 165 on mine FOUR years ago :) I'm almost THERE RIGHT NOW!..and renewal is this December. Hmmm, maybe I can put even LOWER on this time!
  • treesha450
    treesha450 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I totally lie. I am currently off by about 15 pounds, that is only because I've lost over 30 pounds, so at my heaviest I was off by 45 pounds. It's none of their business anyway lol.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!