Going to stick with it!

Options
clewliss
clewliss Posts: 640 Member
I got in that exercise this morning before heading to work:happy: I was only going to do the elliptical 10 min because of time, but ended up doing 20 min. I know making that step is the hardest for me, but once I get going, it usually gets easier :) I am going to the gym after work for a Pilates Class today as well! I would love to lose 5lbs by Feb 1 which would put me at 189lbs and then lose another 4lbs by Valentines Day :heart: ! I have a vision of nice sexy summer clothes on a slender, tan, sexy bod by summer....whose with me?

Replies

• clewliss
    Options
    I got in that exercise this morning before heading to work:happy: I was only going to do the elliptical 10 min because of time, but ended up doing 20 min. I know making that step is the hardest for me, but once I get going, it usually gets easier :) I am going to the gym after work for a Pilates Class today as well! I would love to lose 5lbs by Feb 1 which would put me at 189lbs and then lose another 4lbs by Valentines Day :heart: ! I have a vision of nice sexy summer clothes on a slender, tan, sexy bod by summer....whose with me?
  • sixtyinchesoffury
    sixtyinchesoffury Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    I am with you clewliss!!! I had been going backwards at the end of last year (like so many) so I have been picking up the pace in the last few weeks. My exercise plan is walk 15 miles per week , start the push up and sit up challenge, and do my yoga dvd 3 times a week.

Maybe this is too much? I already do the walking so I figure I can add to it:tongue:

Also I lived up by Fort Smith for about 6 years!!!
  • clewliss
    Options
    Fort Smith? Yeah that's about 3 hrs from me:smile: Congratulations on your workout plan!!
  • lovebumps
    Options
    I am so with you. I just joined a group here at work that is putting in $5 each week when we weigh in and at the end of the month whoever lost the most gets the $160. As a single mom I could SOOO use that money. And i want to run my half marathon and it's never gonna happen at this weight. It's time to take control!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!