a girls only question

Options
2»

Replies

• Being2befit
    Being2befit Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Go see a doc.. I missed 2months recently when I started working out hard....but ya see a doc
  • kaywhyzcu
    Options
    Anytime you put stress on your body you have the possibility of screwing up your hormones and messing up your periods. Spotting after could even be pregnancy signs so ;) The possibilities are absolutely endless. If you are very concerned see a doctor. Especially if its a very heavy bleeding :)
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Ive had the same thing due to a) a pill that didn't have enough estrogen in it to regulate my period, and now b) I've switched back to another pill. So if you're dealing with the Pill you might want to look into how to keep it from doing that.
  • Jennjenn1974
    Jennjenn1974 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    If anything wierd starts happening with any part of your body...a trained medical professional would be your best bet.
  • Kimdbro
    Kimdbro Posts: 922 Member
    Options
    I agree you should double check with your doctor, but he/she will likely will tell you what I was told, and that it's perfectly normal. I was just going to ask if you were in your early 20's... then clicked on your profile and see that you are. This happens regularly to girls in their 20's. Stress, cold meds, hormonal changes during the aging process. I found that sex also affected things, particularly if I hadn't had any in a long while and then did... the next period was always out of wack. Still, it's best to make sure and see your doctor.
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    I love how everyone just assumed that we all have medical insurance to just go run out to the dr. everytime something abnormal happnes!!!
  • sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    I love how everyone just assumed that we all have medical insurance to just go run out to the dr. everytime something abnormal happnes!!!
    Yeah, 'cause the suggestion that someone visit a doctor when they're experiencing a medical condition they're unfamiliar with is just absurd. WTF are these people thinking!?! How politically incorrect of them to automatically assume medical insurance exists.