Just because --

Options
Hello everyone -
I hope you have all had a fantastic weekend and ready for a new week?
Well I heard something really inspirational today and thought ` actually, yes I did! `
I have started my weight loss and lost to date 66lb. Not just through MFP - I have lost 14lb through here since July and the rest I done myself.
I had one of my friends round today and becasue last week I was TOTALLY off scale becasue of my seizures, I STILL have this viral bug, now it`s TOM, I just felt as though everything was going against me! She comes round and listens but then she said 8simple words ` LOOK AT WHAT YOU HAVE ACHEIVED THIS YEAR! ` and I looked at her and gave her the biggest hug and I cried so much and she just laughed and welled in the eyes - I am SUCH a ditz!
1) I dumped my dirty, stinken, man who made me feel worthless.. 8 years I was with him for.. made me depressed just by looking at him!
2) I left my job - no job should be uncomfortable if people there make you feel uncomfortable. And I am in SUCH a better place then they are right now ;-) * And I have lost the weight since leaving whilst they thought I never would ;-) *
3) I ran the Race For Life in 2011 and raised £204 :-D I never ran * in public * in my life!! BUT I done it - In 53 minutes .... Ok so it was a crap time but when I crossed that line and got my medal with my hair on top of my head, race for life top on I just thought of the reasons why I done it.. And I will be doing one in November for Epilepsy too * Asking my friends and family for pennies already ahahahahahaha! * And basically ever since the race for life I have been jogging / running :-D
and the final thing? Joing a website and meeting great new people who inspire, who are behind each other, motivivate and support :-D
THANKYOU ALL FOR YOUR BLOGS AND SUPPORT - It means the world <3

Replies

• comeback0903
    comeback0903 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    congratulations on everything ;o)
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    I'm proud of you and your accomplishments! :flowerforyou:

I can tell you this journey is life long and I know you'll see many more rewards along the way, even romantically! :love:

Since losing weight my hubby and I are having more fun and some great lovin! :blushing:
  • sarahlucydaynes26
    Options
    Thankyou :smile:

Verryyyyyyyyyyyy happy for you and your hubby :love:

As for me I doubt I will meet anyone romantically - I don`t really see myself like that lol- I have to work on the confidence thing first! xx
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!