TMI question NOT about TOM.. ;)

Options
2»

Replies

• sarahkova
    sarahkova Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    what a difference the spanx made I could do a ton more of the jumping jacks and what not! THANK YOU ALL!!
  • sarahkova
    Options
    no TMI IMO. Wifey has the same problem and uses it as an excuse NOT to exercise. So 1) glad you ARE! And 2) try circuit training (weight and resistance training), elliptical and/or walking and avoid jumping jacks and any kind of "bouncy" aerobic activity. Plenty of time to do that once you start slimming down. Good luck!

I have started to slim down ;) I was 357 at one point this flap has majorly developed FROM slimming down...It ain't going away :)

Tell her to get some spanx...they help tremendously...
  • SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    Options
    what a difference the spanx made I could do a ton more of the jumping jacks and what not! THANK YOU ALL!!
    Just be very careful not to overdo the jumping or you could damage your joints. You don't want an injury to set you back. Those who are starting to run, especially those who are very overweight, are cautioned to run only every other day because of the stress placed on knees and ankles. I'd suggest you only do jumping and bouncing type exercises every other day, too. Pick something low impact to do on the days in between. Good luck and have fun!
  • sarahkova
    Options
    Just be very careful not to overdo the jumping or you could damage your joints. You don't want an injury to set you back. Those who are starting to run, especially those who are very overweight, are cautioned to run only every other day because of the stress placed on knees and ankles. I'd suggest you only do jumping and bouncing type exercises every other day, too. Pick something low impact to do on the days in between. Good luck and have fun!

i have been doing the jumping here and there but not as much...today I did more but still not all of it...thanks for your tip tomorrow I will do less again. and just work it up there slowly!