• Deathwithab
    Deathwithab Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    your shorter hair looks much nicer :)
  • Bonita_Lynne_58
    Bonita_Lynne_58 Posts: 2,845 Member
    Options
    I think the new haircut makes you look younger. Very cute!:drinker:

Kids are......well kids. There have been times when I've day dreamed about installing zippers on the mouths of my kids.:grumble:
  • MrBrown72
    MrBrown72 Posts: 407 Member
    Options
    The new hair is cute. you are hot.

Kids are frightened by change, therefore everything new is bad.
  • Megan_lee2005
    Megan_lee2005 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I did the same thing when I decided I wanted to be a new me. I'd always had long hair, and for the most part, used it as a security blanket. After the initial shock, I found in invigorating and impowering. Be excited! It's a new you complete with a new do! Not to mention it makes your hair healthier and is SOO much easier to take care of!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    My son is ALWAYS the first to say something negative when I change my hair. "What did you do to your hair?" or "I like it better the other way!" It's just because he's used to seeing his mom a certain way and has to get used to the change.

You look great!
  • bethanyweathers
    bethanyweathers Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I think short hair is adorable. And they're 13 and 12... tact is not really part of their vocabulary at that time. Feel good about yourself--you've lost nearly 100 pounds, and you now have a cute haircut! That's something to celebrate!!!
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    lol I have to giggle at all the "younger" comments. I was getting told as of lately that I looked like I was in my 20's already. In fact, I got mistaken for my husband's daughter several times in one day. He is only 7 months older than me.

So, how old does the new doo make me look now? :)

Thanks again everyone! You are all great! I knew I could count on ya'll to make me smile.
  • leynak
    leynak Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    I like the haircut too & it does make you look younger.

If I were to guess an age that you look like now I would say somewhere close to my age - I'm 25...
  • ilike2run
    ilike2run Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I love your HAIRCUT!!! Not sure what it looked like before--but I agree with the others...kids (especially girls!) may adjust to a hair change a little slower....explain to them that you are a NEW person and wanted to try a new style to go with the rest of your changes! In a few days I'll bet they sing a different song! Congratulations on your life success!!!
  • Dylanzmom
    Options
    your hair looks great and i would have to guess early 20s. ah kids, always so honest and not realizing how it hurts. I had a little girl tell me last week i was getting fat. Broke my heart but oh well. But seriously you look great!!!
  • fairygirl716
    Options
    Thanks again everyone....they are starting to warm up to it.

And to clarify...I'm 36 :)