:( R.I.P Brewingaz

Options

Replies

• LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options
    Nooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He wasn't even my friend, but whenever I saw his name, I always read what he had to say!

That really stinks!

Me too! :frown:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    Damnit Jeff!!!! You were one of the cool kids! :cry:
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    I bet it's because I asked to see his pecs one too many times.
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    He'll live on in the memory of Jefferbell and Pedo Bear with a jar of homemade nut butter...and a pearl necklace. Good times.
  • reepobob
    reepobob Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I know Jeff was juggling a lot with young kids, working, and going to school...sometimes priorities get skewed and you just have to pull away from things that eat up your time and we all know that MFP can be a time eater...just a guess...
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options
    He'll live on in the memory of Jefferbell and Pedo Bear with a jar of homemade nut butter...and a pearl necklace. Good times.

Word. Pouring one for my homie.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    forget it....sorry for your loss.
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Another great one bites the dust - where's the new party I didn't get the invite to that all the cool kids are going to? That's what I want to know.
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    If he got kicked off, then hopefully this is a lesson to be learned, MFP is a diet site, not FB, not a dating site, and not a "social gathering" to joke around about everything and anything other than health and fitness.

Yea! Because having fun and losing weight at the same time is completely unheard of!
  • Slinkybaz
    Slinkybaz Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    OK...I didn't know him, but if he left on his own accord, he was either ready to move on (I mean come on, we can't all stay on MFP for the rest of our lives) or he needed to step back for some other reason and will return when he is ready!

If he got kicked off, then hopefully this is a lesson to be learned, MFP is a diet site, not FB, not a dating site, and not a "social gathering" to joke around about everything and anything other than health and fitness.

Well if this is all it is, then a lot more of us will be quitting soon too. Who ate the fun around here anyway?
  • Contrarian
    Contrarian Posts: 8,138 Member
    Options
    OK...I didn't know him, but if he left on his own accord, he was either ready to move on (I mean come on, we can't all stay on MFP for the rest of our lives) or he needed to step back for some other reason and will return when he is ready!

We already said he wasn't "kicked off". Thanks for your 2 cents, though. You really cheered people up. :flowerforyou:
  • sassylilmama
    sassylilmama Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    Aw he always had great posts.
  • TDGee
    TDGee Posts: 2,209 Member
    Options

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
    Bless you!
  • SimplyFreckled
    SimplyFreckled Posts: 444 Member
    Options

ARE YOU EFFING KIDDING ME?! Get off your high horse! FFS

Someone needs some Cream Cheese on her Bagel!
  • killagb
    killagb Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options

lolwut.gif
  • jamiesgotagun
    jamiesgotagun Posts: 670 Member
    Options

I have a lot of fun on this site and a lot of it is due to my amazing friends!!!!! As for being her for weight loss I will let my ticker speak for that!!!!!!!! Fun is good :)
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    MFP is a diet site, not FB, not a dating site, and not a "social gathering" to joke around about everything and anything other than health and fitness.

Oh *kitten*. I'm so doing it wrong. Bad news ladies, I am no longer dating on here! Wait, except for you, and you, and you and you.... *wink wink*
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    oops...."double post"! LOL
  • Avalonis
    Avalonis Posts: 1,540 Member
    Options
    oh relax everyone!!! I was TOTALLY jokin around!!!! I'm always sorry to see good people go...I've had a few on my MFPals leave as well...and it always sucks no matter which way you look at it!!!

I guess no one gets a dry sense of humor...lesson learned to me I guess!!

Sarcasm does not translate well over text.

As proof, ask the girls on the dating sites that I probably creeped the **** out. ;)
  • LauraMacNCheese
    LauraMacNCheese Posts: 7,198 Member
    Options

Well...this is the "Chit-chat, FUN and games" area of MFP. The name of this particular board implies that people can talk about whatever they choose, as long as they follow the site's guidelines. We don't have to talk about fitness all the time...and really how does NOT talking about fitness 24/7 derail people from their goals? If anything, I think making new friends and sharing some laughs HELPS more people than it hurts. That's my 2 cents...