Trying to maintain/gain. Am I alone?

Options
Hi everyone! I joined here because it seems like a great place to keep track of what I've been eating to make sure I eat enough. I'm currently underweight and I'm hoping to at least maintain my weight or gain a few pounds if I can. I have some anxiety issues which often make it difficult for me to eat. As a result, I often find myself dropping to somewhat unhealthy weights whenever I'm stressed or unhappy.
I'd love to meet some people here who are in a similar situation to help motivate me to eat enough and take better care of my body.

Replies

• NoAdditives
    NoAdditives Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    I'm currently pregnant, so I'm not technically trying to maintain, but I'm not trying to lose at this point either. I log in every day but I don't track my foods all that often right now. I do it once in a while to make my habits are good and that I'm not overeating. Of course, I'm doing my best to maintain my healthy eating habits and I'm trying not to give in to my cravings too much.

Feel free to add me if you want, I give as much support and motivation as I can.
  • koalapoop
    Options
    I'm currently pregnant, so I'm not technically trying to maintain, but I'm not trying to lose at this point either. I log in every day but I don't track my foods all that often right now. I do it once in a while to make my habits are good and that I'm not overeating. Of course, I'm doing my best to maintain my healthy eating habits and I'm trying not to give in to my cravings too much.

Feel free to add me if you want, I give as much support and motivation as I can.
    Thank you and congratulations!