calories in a subway!

I was just wondering how many calories were in a subway...
I usually have a chicken wrap if anyone could help me that would be great thankyou x

Replies

• rockylucas
    rockylucas Posts: 343 Member
    Subway.com has detailed calorie listings for all of their sandwiches, including condiments, cheeses, types of breads, etc
  • jamie78
    jamie78 Posts: 514 Member
    You can get info on their web site for most things... I usually stick the the salads they are yummy and filling and hardly have any calories if you stay away from the dressing.
  • laurenmXD
    laurenmXD Posts: 141 Member
    Subway.com has detailed calorie listings for all of their sandwiches, including condiments, cheeses, types of breads, etc
    Thats great thanks for letting me know x
  • Bankman1989
    Bankman1989 Posts: 1,116 Member
    please becareful on which subway link you click. I caught a virus and it totally deleted my hard drive...crash! I wanted to throw rocks at my local subway..lol
  • laurenmXD
    Thanks i will look out :)
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    please becareful on which subway link you click. I caught a virus and it totally deleted my hard drive...crash! I wanted to throw rocks at my local subway..lol

Still here to help if it's still broken bro!
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member

THIS!
  • Thomasm198
    Thomasm198 Posts: 3,189 Member
    http://tinyurl.com/3w6zqd5

That link will give you all the information you're looking for. :smile:
  • laurenmXD
    Im really suprised thatck there is more calories in a wrap than there is the bread. I was eating the wraps cos i thought they were lower. Thanks guys x
  • thatlittlebit
    thatlittlebit Posts: 46 Member
    When you acutally go to subway the napkins have the calories on them, it's kinda offputting, even though I naturally choose the lowest calorie option cos Im a veg it's still offputting