Best short duration workout video

Options
I need a video that I can do in 10-15 minutes. Finding the time or motivation to set aside an hour for a video is unrealistic for me. Any recommendations of short, but effective, videos would be appreciated.

Replies

• smalired
    Options
    You can try Leslie Sansone walk at home DVD. Each mile is only 12 minutes and very effective.
  • AngieR1106
    Options
    30 Day Shred is only about 20... I had great results with it!
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    30ds by far its like 20 min but like 28 with warm up and cool down...its difficult but it gives results
  • pmich08
    pmich08 Posts: 193
    Options
    bodyrock.tv has a ton of workouts that are 12-16 minutes!
    Check them out, all of them have modifications in case you dont have any equipment too.
  • SpaceMarkus
    Options
    10-Minute Trainer has to be the shortest, but most intense video I've ever done. You can mix and match to make the workouts longer, but each is right about 10 min.
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    I need a video that I can do in 10-15 minutes. Finding the time or motivation to set aside an hour for a video is unrealistic for me. Any recommendations of short, but effective, videos would be appreciated.

I agree with Markus. 10 Minute Trainer is the way to go!
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    I do some ten minute solution dvds, there are loads and you ca mix and match depending on how long you have.

And I second 30 day shred, ripped in 30.
  • mamashatzie
    mamashatzie Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    30 day shred is under 30 minutes and it's an intense workout.
  • jessicamarie81
    jessicamarie81 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Love Leslie Sansone walking videos, that's what got me started...and the 30 Day Shred always makes for an intense very effective workout...I have got great results from diligently doing both of those dvds!
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    lf you have Exercise TV there are some 10-mnute routines on there.