AM I EVER MOTIVATED EVEN MORE NOW

Sorry didn't finish the heading on the previous post

I do my workout at home...no gym where I live. My DH noticed me in my workout clothes and he said..."You look amazing, your whole body has changed so much, anyone that cannot see that must not want to see it, they are probably just jealous". What a great DH, I am so very blessed:heart:

Well, that just made motivated even more:love::love: :love: He had asked me the other day if any of my friends had said anything thing and I told him that not one person had commented. I really do not need my friends to give me a pat on the back but I sure wish they would say something nice:smile: That is why I am so grateful to this site. You members motivate and inspire me. Thanks:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Sorry didn't finish the heading on the previous post

I do my workout at home...no gym where I live. My DH noticed me in my workout clothes and he said..."You look amazing, your whole body has changed so much, anyone that cannot see that must not want to see it, they are probably just jealous". What a great DH, I am so very blessed:heart:

Well, that just made motivated even more:love::love: :love: He had asked me the other day if any of my friends had said anything thing and I told him that not one person had commented. I really do not need my friends to give me a pat on the back but I sure wish they would say something nice:smile: That is why I am so grateful to this site. You members motivate and inspire me. Thanks:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • LeanLioness
    LeanLioness Posts: 1,091 Member
    That is wonderful!!! You are blessed to have a GREAT DH!!!

Here is to that motivation and success!!
  • Awwww what a good DH. Youwill have to give him a lil' tonight. :wink: lol
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Wow that is wonderful!! Way to go. And its a great feeling when people start to notice. :drinker: keep up the great work.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!