Ready to Get Back to What WAS Normal

Options
I've been a member for quite awhile now, though my weight loss and fitness goals got massively sidetracked in between dating and a desk job. I finally hit the scale to discover I'm the biggest I've ever been at 236 pounds last week and immediately changed my food regimen. No more McDonalds breakfasts (which the thought of now make me sick anyway) and I went to a doctor to see just how bad of shape I'm in. The good news is, I'm obscenely healthy for as big as I am and as much weight as I've gained in the past year and a half (35 pounds).

I've got a script for Phentermine which I lost 25 pounds on about 4 years ago and really helped curb my appetite and cravings and start new healthy eating lifestyle. I'll probably have to stay on it for 6 months this time but I'm completely dedicated to eating right, not doing the insane calorie restriction that so many "diets" encourage, and exercise. I want to get back into those size 10 jeans I was able to wear and looked and physically felt great when I got down to 170.

My goal it to hit 175 by the end of February if possible, and I want to be 150 by my 31st birthday. As long as I can control my nervous/boredom/depression eating, I think I can manage that!

Replies

• riskqueen
    Options
    Good for you for taking control now! You can do this. Best of luck to you. :flowerforyou:
  • fionat29
    fionat29 Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Best of luck honey, I'm sure you can do it!! :bigsmile:
  • mlbazemore
    mlbazemore Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you're feeling. It's like you just wake up and wonder when did this happen, I know I fit into these jeans just last month. Anyway, a healthy weight is the best bet because you'll keep it off longer...Good luck!