ConGrats
  • Kushgetti
    Kushgetti Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    ConGrats
  • BenKnowsFitness
    BenKnowsFitness Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Great Pics, it is clear that all the hard work paid off.
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey in January 2011. It was definitely a struggle at first but after a few months, I embraced my lifestyle change and now actually enjoy working out. Recently, I even began taking ballet classes again after many years away. I still have about 10-15 pounds I want to lose but it is such a huge improvement from where I started. I feel better, my energy level is high and I can actually run for 30 minutes without stopping and am running my first 5K soon.

The before picture is at Grauman's Chinese Theater on January 29, 2011 and the after picture was taken on September 24, 2011. I started at 277 and am currently at 185.

Donna-ThenandNow-3.jpg

P.S. I think I finally got the picture right!

How tall are you?
  • depurs20
    Options
    Thanks to everyone for the awesome comments!! I couldn't have done it without MFP and all the support/ blogs and inspirational stories on here.

Darlene - I'm 5'9.
  • DarleneT22
    DarleneT22 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Thanks for responding! I am 179 and 5'5" and you look so much thinner than me so I wanted to compare our height ;)

Once again, you look fabulous!
  • hermanaamber
    hermanaamber Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    You look so awesome, congrats!
  • _Amy_Budd
    _Amy_Budd Posts: 378 Member
    Options
    Great job!! :) You look wonderful - and so happy!
  • lizzy0580
    lizzy0580 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic, way to go!!
  • jcataldi14
    Options
    Thats awesome keep up the good work, need some extra support you can add me :)
  • AnitaAntone
    AnitaAntone Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Amazing work! very inspirational to me, almost same starting weight and similar goals! excellent job and thanks for sharing!
    3697427.png
  • Brandicaloriecountess
    Options
    Great job!
  • SaddyPants
    SaddyPants Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! And you must feel even better. :)

We are the same height and I hope I look as good as you do when I reach your weight.
  • tootsanderson
    tootsanderson Posts: 1,636 Member
    Options
    that is a tremendous difference. really good for you. my one full body pic on my profile is also in front of the chinese theater. maybe i should go back for another pic later lol
  • depurs20
    Options
    Thanks again, everyone!
  • cutie2superhottie
    Options
    Wow you look so great.
  • preciousperez
    Options
    I started my weight loss journey in January 2011. It was definitely a struggle at first but after a few months, I embraced my lifestyle change and now actually enjoy working out. Recently, I even began taking ballet classes again after many years away. I still have about 10-15 pounds I want to lose but it is such a huge improvement from where I started. I feel better, my energy level is high and I can actually run for 30 minutes without stopping and am running my first 5K soon.

The before picture is at Grauman's Chinese Theater on January 29, 2011 and the after picture was taken on September 24, 2011. I started at 277 and am currently at 185.

Donna-ThenandNow-3.jpg

P.S. I think I finally got the picture right!

You look super amazing! You look so much younger. Just amazing and true inspiration! Thank you for your success story!
  • Magic_Girl
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!! I know that's been said a million times, it's because it's true! You look great girl! :bigsmile:

I love the contrast of the two photos. In the first one it's pale and boring and the lion looks like it's turning away from you. Then the second one is so colorful and lively and you look so much more happier, even the lion looks proud to stand by you! I know that's kind of weird, but I couldn't help but notice. You look FANTASTIC! :flowerforyou:
  • laurielou04
    laurielou04 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    you look great! congrats!!! :)
  • FreshStart89
    FreshStart89 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    GREAT JOB YOU LOOK GREAT!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!