Motivated

Options
Hi Everyone, Im new to this...Im struggling with logging in everyday and track my food and exercise, however, I'm committed to getting better at it. I've lost 4 lbs since I joined myfitnesspal and my goal is to lose a total of 70 lbs. I am motivated to get this journey behind me so that I can be the best me (full of energy & life)...

Replies

• AJPTRF
    Options
    I have been struggling logging in the info daily too...we gotta do it tho! Admitting we have to do it is the first step!
  • kjannan
    kjannan Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    I'm finding it easier by planning the days eating the night before. It can be a hassle but I'm loving coming home from work knowing what I'm cooking for tea!

That way I know I won't go over my calories too, it works well for me :smile:
  • nicolebunny55
    Options
    Welcome mfp! I just joined last week and find that this is one of the best sites I have ever used. The more you get on here and read all the success stories and before and after pics it really encourages you to get on here everyday and get the weight off. Good Luck on your journey.

Feel free to add me to your friends :smile:
  • lkelly
    Options
    Welcome! Best wishes, with a little work and a lot of determination you'll definitely reach your goals =)